View Single Post
Old 12-31-2002, 06:39 AM

dick! I couldn't believe it! I was startled, and pulled my hand away; Pam knew it. She said that she wanted to be with me for a while a never knew how to get it to happen because she was worried about my reaction and what I'd think of her. She said she didn't want to jeopardize our friendship. I didn't know what to say. I told her that I needed another glass of wine (to break the ice). She offered to get it for me. As I watched her walk into the kitchen, I just couldn't help watching her walk. That ass that I always wanted to fuck looked as good as before. She returned with the wine, standing directly in front of me as if not to hide, but rather give me a good look at her. I thought to myself, what a courageous woman. Or was she a he, or he a she? Was it real, did it work? I was really confusing myself as well as becoming somewhat curious. She said "if you want me to put my clothes back on I will". I didn't say anything. Then she said "do you want me to leave? I'm sorry if I upset you or embarassed you. I just couldn't hide it anymore". I said, "I'd like you to stay". Our friendship over the years was the only reason I didn't throw her out. I just kept looking at her, at it, in amazement. She grabbed my hand and brought it once again to her crotch. She said "it's like yours, it doesn't bite". I was still somewhat in shock. As I sat on the couch, I opened my legs to get her to move as close to the couch as possible. While holding her cock, I looked up at her. I could see her beautiful breasts and face. she started enjoying it and just tilted her head backwards. Then, I felt her dick start to harden as I fondled it. As it got bigger, I heard Pam start to breathe harder. I started to jack her to see how big it would get. My curiosity was running absolutely wild. My heart was racing and I no longer knew what I was doing. Her cock grew to what appeared to be 6-7". At that point, I just kind of held it and started to come back to reality. You could cut the air with a knife. Pam was still breathing heavily and playing with her breasts. Then she said "please suck me. I want your mouth on my cock so bad". I didn't know what to do. Then she grabbed her cock with her right hand and the back of my head with her left. Inches separated my mouth from her. Then, I felt her hand start to pull me to her...