View Single Post
Old 02-02-2002, 10:51 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Lilith kicks off her heels....

She begins to ascend the soon to be infamous device, first cimbing over Lady Pleaser, who deviously chose the bottom step, passing Prophet, then Nutworld, Aquaman is next, pantyfanatic waits next, Scotz and OldFart have chosen a centralized position in order to keep things running slick. As she ascends she notices that more and more of the lovely Pixie's Men (your name enters here )are taking their place at the top of this seemngly never ending pleasure toy. There are so many wonderful men waiting for the adventure to begin. Lilith figures she will soon be very *personally* introduced to all of these men who have kept her stimulated and in suspense for so long. She wonders if such a glorious climax to her secret desires is really possible and considers backing out for fear that all other sexual encounters from here on will simply pale by comparison. But not being one to turn away from an adventure Lilith stands atop the device and makes the speech(like the 1st astronaut on the moon)," This is one small lick for women and one perpetual orgasm for womenkind, thank you!" and she dives headfirst into the ams of the first awaiting gentleman, and so history begins...................
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!,u uuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,oh God yes Oh God, yes yes yes yes yes, ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yes!, a little to the left, oh yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, more more more, oh yes harder, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm just like that, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, slurp slurp slurp, ooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!, ooooooooooooooooooooo, long chains of barely audible groans,yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes................
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~>Lilith

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas