Thread: My brother
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2001, 02:49 PM
dobbydog

my mom sat us down. Clay, i want to see you fuck her again, i know you have been bsy by the look of things but i want to show you both how to get off. Just imagine you are in a movie and im the person watching it. ok?
Jenny looked at her brother, eyes longing for him. "fine" Clay stepped towards her, taking her nipple into his fingers as he lent in and gave her tongue some exercise. boy was he a good kiss.
slowly jenny's hand lowered itself back down to his cock, teasing it hard again. "i want you Clay, i want your cock in my spent pussy" she felt him shudder slightly and push her back on to the bed. carefully he spread her legs apart and held his cock against her cunt, letting it rub in her juice before teasing her clit with its head. "oh Clay... just fuck me, i need you" she glanced over to see her mother watching eagerly, her fingers submurged within her own shaven pussy.
Eagerly he pressed his dick into her again, letting himself go as far into her as he could, til he was all in. he rammed his sister hard until she was moaning out load. he withdrew slightly leaving his head in then thrusted back in full, he repeated this, noticing how much juice was pumping out her cunt - we grabbed her tits and lay hard on her, his hips thrusting into her, he felt gud, as though he was "raping" his slut sister. "im gunna fuck you everyday slut!" jenny gasped in glee under his weight, he speeded up eagerly, throwing his cock into her futher and futher. "cum slut! cum!" he slowed down slightly, rotating his hips then gave a massive thrust and collapsed on her as she peaked, yet again.