View Single Post
Old 10-14-2001, 09:37 PM
empathic sensual wannabe

Question Opinions and Justifications? (Long fingernails) (Makeup)

Im new.

But I guess Im posting this to see how many actually feel about this. (Mostly about Long fingernails.. I pretty much walked off the plank with Makeup).

When I see a woman with long fingernails I instantly distrust them.. even more if they are painted. Why? Well quite honestly I see it as a sign they aren't capable of "hard" work. I mean yes Im sterotyping, but it shows they don't do alot of activities which require someone to get dirty.

Sorry but I see them as primadonnas.

Im also posting this so that some of the ladies who do this who only because they THINK that all men enjoy this are wrong. Be yourself. Ive let my fingernails get a little long before I remember to cut them.. its a pain in the butt doing anything when they start to get longer without the getting in the way.

Now to the one where I am going to get slaughtered.

For the most part I hate makeup. The more a woman wears the more I think they look like a clown. Our society (s) promote this. I think nothings wrong with using moisturizers and creams to soften and "protect" your natural beauty, but makeup.. Why? Because society says it makes you look prettier? Well F* society.

Again be yourself. If some guy wants to go out with you because of the attraction of makeup, then maybe he isn't worth it if he thinks so shallow.

Ok yes as you can tell I have societal issues.. and I posted here in the sex advice versus norm, because this will influence attraction or not.

No Im not posting to be some kind of "saint". Im not. (Im here aren't I for one). But I wish more men (and woman) would speak out about the idiocy that is this.