Thread: Pool party
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2003, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Rick and the little bitch engaged in a "69." So I was right- Rick was not able to keep his hands off this fucking bitch. "I'll teach that son-of-a bitch to screw around on me," I thought. I threw off what little I was wearing and got on on fours. I told the guy I was with to take me now. He came up behind me and just shoved his cock insde. I was startled because i was not expecting one so big. I yelled out, (for Rick's benefit) "fuck me with that huge prick- plow my pussy!" Rick looked up and saw me and just stared. I don't think he thought his eyes were telling the truth. He just stared intently. I decided to really give him something to think about. I got off that wonderful prick and turned around slowly put my mouth on it tasting my juices. I lowered my head until I had every inch inside. "Damn, this guy is huge," I thought. "I've never had this big of a cock inside of my mouth. I started slobbering all over this beautiful prick making as much noise as I could. I really wanted to piss Rick off. I was happily sucking away when all of a sudden.....