View Single Post
Old 09-20-2002, 10:10 AM
~figment of imagination~

Talking Summer's Halloween Party

Hanging the last bat over the fully stocked bar I stand back to get the whole view of all the cool decorations for the very busy night to come. Turning to enter the house I glance at the clock. It read 6:27. "Crap! The guests are going to start arriving any minute!" Dashing to my room to quickly freshen up and slip into my genie costume that I had made the week prior. The door bell rings as my last slipper slides on.

Eagerly I rush to the door to see who it was. There was a pirate, Black Pussy Cat, Spiderman, and even an Umpa Lumpa (from Willie Wonka and The Chocolate Factory), I showed them to the back because they were the employees I had hired for the evening. The Pirate and Pussy Cat were going to man the bar and Spiderman and the Umpa Lumpa were going to fix and prepare the meal and snacks. After I showed them to their places my guests begin to arrive.

Lilith comes in as a Demon Goddess (which is different from her usual self?!?) and all ready to party with a huge bottle of Mudslide mix. I take the bottle to the bartenders as she helps me greet all our masked guests. Some I recognize and some I do not. ((((you can become a character or one of the four workers mentioned above))))

I begin to lead everyone through the Haunted House to the back where the Bar and Buffet tables are. I grab my bottle of Vodka and kick back a few big swigs. The music starts playing and I move out to the dance floor. Lilith laughs, "Hey look Summer is a Genie with her Bottle!" I grin and keep on dancing taking a sip here and there. More guests arrive and join us in the back. I glance to see who has come and I recognize everyone now but one man. This tall dark creature dressed as an Arabian Sheik with fabric covering all of his face but his eyes. I look at his deep dark blue piercing eyes. I could feel him undressing me and I liked it.

Casually I start walking over to him trying hard not to grin. Looking up I ask him, "Would you like to rub my bottle?" While releasing the fabric in front of his face, he reached out and took a big drink from my bottle. As he hands me back my bottle I notice his big grin. Grinning back at this sexy man who seems so familiar I turn and present my butt towards him. Trying not to giggle I say, "If you rub this, I will grant you three wishes!" He reaches his well tone arm out and grabs my ass very firmly! Strong hands are such a turn on to me but I am SOOOO trying to contain myself. In his deep masculine voice he says, "My first wish is that you take off your entire costume." Being the nudist that I am I gladly granted his wish. I began to slowly to remove my costume making sure I didn't rip it. I worked hours on making it and no matter how sexy he is I be DAMNED if I will mess it up. Carefully I hang my costume over the back of a chair bending over just a bit more so he can get a good look. He walks over and picks me up off the floor caring me off into the dark yard towards the fake graveyard. Laying me gracefully on the damp grass in front of a tombstone he removes his costume revealing his very well defined muscular body. "So what in pretell is your second wish?" I ask him. He looks deep into my eyes as he begins to kneel down beside me. Leaning over me to where I can get a good sniff of his familiar cologne, he begins to kiss me deeply. As we kiss I feel his tongue moving inside my mouth gracefully intertwining against my tongue. I become weak from passion. Longing for more. Our lips part and he glances back at me. "Hi Summer!" he says with a big grin. Just then it clicks. I know who my mystery man is. "Coach, oh my, Coach!" hugging him hard with my arms and legs. With his devilish smile and quick wink, he just simply says, "Summer Summer Summer, yes it is me." ..................