View Single Post
Old 10-18-2004, 06:24 PM
I Want You To Look.

Send a message via AIM to faerie_princess Send a message via Yahoo to faerie_princess
As I drove down the street, looking for a place to park, I noticed what appeared to be a Playboy Bunny and a French Maid, walking down the street.
“Boy am I glad that I didn’t pull the maids costume out this time around.”
I said out loud to no one in particular. Parking my car about halfway down the street, I get out and slip on my knee-high stiletto boots and adjusting my pirate costume before I put my overcoat on. This year I decided to go as The Pirate Queen whose trade of choice was playing men like they were a deck of playing cards. Wearing the heels and thigh-high fishnet stockings with little red bows and skulls on the back seams, my outfit was almost complete.
“All I need now is the captain of my ship” .
My red and black skirt was short enough it could barely cover my bum while my white corset top had my breasts so pushed up it could hardly cover my nipples. I think that there was more material in my sash that hung around my waist, then in the rest of the costume put together. As I hurriedly grabbed my overcoat, plastic sword, and yes, the silly eyepatch that I wasn’t sure if I was going to put on; I saw more and more people going towards the party. I could hear all the commotion going on inside and I couldn’t wait to join in the fun. As I proceeded up the steps, I rang the doorbell, I could tell there was someone standing right behind me....