View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 10:50 AM
Dare to Read, Dear

I got on my knees and dove my tongue into your pussy.

I sucked and licked your clit and fingered your pussy until you came on the edge of the table.

Simone immediately moved to Dan in his chair and put his semi hard cock into his mouth to nurse it back to size. Nick walked over and slid his cock into her pussy as she sucked his huge cock.

Michael was still throbbing from the orgasm he had, but he laid Sam on the table and was licking her pussy. She was kissing you as you came in my face.

I raised up and slammed my cock into your pussy until my orgasm exploded inside of you, filling you with cum and the air with my screams of release.

Seeing that I was finished, Simone moved over with her men and joined you on the table.

Sam moved over as well and the sight was enough to make my cock hard again.

You lay in the middle of the table with your legs spread, Simone lay on the left side of you, one leg over yours and the other heel in the corner pocket, and Sam was on your right with one leg over yours and her other heel in the other corner pocket.

All three of your pussies were dripping wet and getting all over the felt on the rail of the table. Everybody was mixed up and panting. The men didn't know which pussy they wanted to fuck.

Michael chose Simone, Nick chose Sam, and Dan walked up between your legs and your eyes bulged out of your head looking at the huge cock that was imminently aimed for your pussy.

All night had been a sexy game and it didn't stop there. The men each grabbed a foot, alternating whose leg they were spreading.

Nick grabbed Sam's right foot and your right foot. Dan grabbed Sam's left foot and Simone's right foot. Michael grabbed your left foot and Simone's left foot.

It was marvelous when the men lifted each leg up to see the asses of the 3 most beautiful women in the world exposed and wet pussies ready for fucking.

You each helped your man by guiding his cock to the lips of your pussy. You had Dan's cock in your hand and rubbed it up and down the lips of your pussy, wetting the head of his cock, and twitching at the thought of that monster stretching your pussy to it's limits.

The guys decided that they would count to 3 and insert all at the same time.

I walked to the other side of the table and started grabbing breasts and kissing all of you separately. The three of you were grabbing each other's nipples and waiting for the countdown, laughing an moaning a the cocks against your lips.

Nick said 3 and all 3 men drove their cocks home. You let out the loudest moan as Dan sunk his cock into your pussy. It didn't hurt like you thought it would. The foreplay of the night had you very wet, and very horny. Your pussy was ready for anything, but his cock pushed you to the limit. You have never been that full of cock before. Every muscle in your pussy twitched every time he slid his member back inside of you. You had your eyes closed in pleasure and moaned a non-stop note that rocked the bar.

I said, "This is too sexy."

I watched the fucking for a minute or so before I climbed onto the table between you and Simone. You were busy, so you didn't see me. Simone took my cock into her mouth as she was being fucked by Michael.

The moans and screeches coming from the other end of the table were exciting.

You finally saw that Simone was sucking my cock and reached over to play with my balls.

I looked down at you and your face was shrouded in pleasure as Dan filled you with his cock. I reached and rubbed your face letting you suck my fingers into your mouth as you moaned on them.

I looked up at Dan and saw the pleasure that your pussy was bringing to him. He was holding on to just your legs now as all of the men were holding onto the ladies that they were fucking.

Dan breathed quickly in and you started shouting at him to cum in your pussy. He tensed and pulled your legs higher as he started cumming, trying to hold on to you to hold himself up. You let go of my balls and concentrated on what was happening as Sam reached over and started playing with your clit.

Between her fingers and Dan's cock, you were writhing in ecstasy. I could see the pleasure in your face and the determination in your eyes.

Sam sent you over the edge and you yelled out, "Fuck I'm cumming."

The sounds coming from you and Dan sent a shiver through everyone in the room.

Michael started slamming his cock into Simone, who had to stop sucking my cock from the jarring in her pussy.

Nick had Sam screeching as she fingered your clit.

Soon, Michael announced that he was cumming in Simone's pussy.

Nick pulled his cock out of Sam and came on her stomach as she twitched and moaned.

Simone stood up and backed her pussy up to my cock.

I slid my cock inside of her and started pumping it into her pussy.

Sam laid over on top of you while Simone dove her tongue into her pussy.

We were soon the new viewing pleasure of all in the room.

You reached over Sam's body and were playing with her nipple while Simone licked and sucked at her pussy.

Dan had to sit down and Nick and Michael cheered at the sight of Simone licking Sam's pussy.

Soon, the screeching reached a fevered pitch as Sam reached her peak and started cumming. She gushed all over the table and sent Simone into her next orgasm.

I felt Simone's pussy twitching on my cock and it raised the bar that much higher. I felt the orgasm begin in my toes and rise up through my body to the tip of my cock.

I thrust my cock deep inside of her pussy, pulling her ass into my hips as hard as I could as I impaled her on my fuck pole.

We fell into a heap on the table, each of you playing with the other's breasts and kissing each other softly.

I rolled off the table after I kissed you and asked Nick if he had a drink.