View Single Post
Old 04-03-2003, 02:54 PM

As i knock on the door, i am a lil nervous. i heard about plenty of stories about mardi gras parties and how out of hand they can get, and tho i have been to the big easy and eperienced mysef i was ot sure where tis pry would go,so needless to say as i knock on the door standing there in my Adam costume, my bare chest a lil chilly and goosebumps running up and down my near naked body, i am a lil nervus and aprehensive about what is to come, as thoughts run thru my head the hostess opns the door ad with a friendly smile greets me..as i explain how i had heard about the party, and told her i hope it was ok if i joined i begin to ease a li as i noticed her looking over my 6-4 frame, looking at me with a coy lil smile as she looks at my blonde hair and my green eyes her eyes roam over my chiseld chest all the way down my strong well toned legs, she looks at me back away from the door and lets me in..as i enter th room i notce the music playing and i am surprised about the decoratins of beads and about how much detail she had put into he party as i make my way over to the group i am drawn to the cowgirl, i notice her a soon as i walk in and my attention is definately caught by her outfit..me being a texas boy there is just somehing about agirl in a cowboy hat and and chaps that really turns me on.... i smile at her frendy as i introduce myself to her and superman...i grab myself a drink find a place to sit as we talk and begin with great anticipation to wait for this party to begin