View Single Post
Old 11-03-2002, 06:53 AM

Heather's Journal

“Heather’s Journal”

I can’t believe I’m actually here – UCLA, freshman year!! It’s been exactly one month now since I started and I just love it. My roommate’s name is Janna and she’s totally rad. She has taught me so much in a short time. She is a junior art major and she is much more – shall we say “experienced” than me.
My first night here was amazing. Janna and her boyfriend Danny helped me move in then we ordered Thai food. Danny’s stories made me laugh so hard I nearly sucked a pad thai noodle up my nose. Anyway, at around 1am we started to turn in to bed.
I cuddled under the covers, shut my side of the dorm’s light out, and said goodnight. Danny and Janna left their nightstand light on and continued to drink and fool around. I covered my head with my maroon comforter and peeked out to watch them. I never had a gorgeous guy like Danny on top of me! Suddenly, they started taking off their clothes – I’m sure they knew I was watching but they never looked over at me. Soon, I snuck the comforter downward a bit so I could get a good view. They wanted to perform for ME! Within a few minutes Danny was down to his underwear. Mmmmmm. I adored the blue stretchy briefs he had on – the outline of his athletic ass was so intoxicating! He had a dark blue tattoo in the small of his back – Oh My God – I love that. He kneeled on the floor next to Janna’s bed and slowly spread her legs as she reclined on the bed. She was wearing a black thong. He lifted her ankles powerfully and removed her thong. I was so shocked when I finally got a peek of her pussy. I couldn’t believe how much I wanted to lick it and kiss it. I wanted to taste her pussy SO BAD and I’ve never fantasized about women – ever! …