View Single Post
Old 04-09-2003, 08:32 PM
hellsbells's Stallion

Send a message via Yahoo to horseman12
Chance Encounter

It started with an invitation to a ball dance, a Ball dance me? Well i have never been one to refuse a challenge, the dance was scheduled for the following friday which gave me plenty of time to get myself ready. Finally the day had arrived I had my suit picked out, new wranglers, polished boots, new shirt, and the western cut overcoat, and finally the bolo tie. I arrived at 7:05, showed my invitation at the door, walked inside and had a look around, wow! i felt really out of place, these people were dressed to the "T", well what the hell i'm here now, so I went on in, started looking over the single ladies, and there she was, the most beautiful woman there, dressed in a purple, or maybe lilac colored dress, cut just above the bust line, lace sleeves, and flowing in the back, blond hair, and sexy as hell. I went and got 2 cups of punch, slowly walked up to her and offered her a cup, she graciously excepted, i introduced myself, and she told me her name was helen, a beautiful name i told her, when the next song came on i asked if she would care to dance and she said yes, we walked onto the dance floor, i took her right hand into my left and put my right hand onto her waist, and we started the slow dance, as we danced i could feel her rubbing her body against mine, and the usual happened, yes i began to become aroused, but it seemed like the more aroused i bacame the more she pressed into me, i let my right hand slowly slide down to her ass, and began to pull her into me, looking down into her eyes we slowly began a slow sensual kiss, almost forgetting we were on the dance floor, the song had finished and we were still dancing, so we decided we would leave and find a quieter place to explore our dance methods. we ended up back at her place, she put some music on and fixed us both a glass of wine, we talked for awhile sipping our wine when i asked her to dance again, setting our glasses down we stood and faced each other, and she told me she had a confession, i asked what it was? she said she had always wanted to dance in the nude, i told her i would love to try it with her, although i could'nt promise that junior would behave himself if turned loose in front of a beautiful woman, she said it was ok that she would take her chances, so we slowly began to strip, after we had stripped we came together to start our dance but junior had already began to dance, we came together and as we did helen wrapped her hand around my shaft stoking me as we danced, unable to take it any longer i walked her back to the couch setting her down i kneeled in front of her kissing her lips, her throat, left breast, then the right, taking her hardening nipples into my mouth sucking each, finally moving lower kissing my way down her gorgeous stomach, coming to the juncture between her legs, kissing and lightly licking the insides of her thighs, inhaling her arousal, spreading her legs wider i lick between her folds, sliding my tongue inside of her, and then sucking her lips, before finally teasing her clit with short quick licks of my tongue. After 15 minutes she started cumming screaming, pulling my face into her, i had her clit between my lips sucking it like a nipple, after what seemed like eternity she finally slowed down, releasing my head, while i kissed my way back up her body telling her how wonderful she was, and how sweet she tasted, after reaching her lips we start to kiss, while i slide into her extremely wet pussy, not wanting to rush the thrill of sliding in her tightness........Stay tuned for the conclusion.

Life's A Bitch, but I Deal withit!!