Thread: The Ruins
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 04:05 PM
Married Couple

Part Two

The moon had been full two times since Xerxes had taken Tula as his mate. He loved the feeling of having her next to him as he slept. He didn't know what had woken him, but he was awake, and Tula was not next to him. Thinking she had gone to relieve herself, he waited long enough for her to do so and then return. When she still had yet to come back, he hurriedly dressed and went looking for her.

Xerxes reached the door and looked around. Low voices came from the dying fire. Slowly he made his way there. There, he found Tula and her mother. Their backs were to him and Nola had her arm wrapped around her daughter. Slowly he made his way to them and then stopped before reaching them. He listened intently to what his mate and her mother were saying.

"What is wrong, Tula? You seem so happy with Xerxes. Has he done something to you to make you so upset?"

Xerxes stiffened and listen for Tula's answer.

"Xerxes is very good to me and he does make me happy, mother. I know that I was upset when had captured us, but now... Now I don't know if I could live without him."

Xerxes' heart swelled with joy on hearing this. She was his and she had just confided into her mother that she wanted him without him knowing it.

"Then what is wrong, my daughter?"

Xerxes watched Tula take a deep sigh before saying, "I think that there is something wrong with me." His heart sank at the thought of her being ill. She then continued.

"Growing up, you told me that I would bleed from between my legs and it would be normal. But since I have become Xerxes' mate, I have not bleed. I am hungry all the time. And what scares me the most is that the last few days, food makes me sick. I have thrown up my morning food and yet I feel just fine. What is wrong with me, mother?"

Xerxes watched Nola hug her daughter tighter as she gave a light laugh.

"There is nothing wrong with you, Tula. You are with child. You are going to bare Xerxes a child."

Xerxes wanted to yell out with joy, but contained himself. She was with child. HIS CHILD. He watched as Tula asked in a confused manner, "I'm with child?" "Yes," her mother said. "And if I am right, your stomach should start showing the signs of the child inside you." He watched as mother hugged daughter and then kissed her good night, telling her to return to her own pallet and to tell him as soon as morning came.

Xerxes watched Tula as she slowly walked back to his hut. She held her head down as she walked, but not once did she look up at him, and so she didn't notice him until she reached the door. He smiled at her and couldn't keep from looking at her stomach; where his unborn child was. "You have my child growning in you," he said huskily. She smiled back at him and nodded her head "yes". She stepped inside of their hut and into his arms.

Time passed and Tula's stomach swelled. The heat of the jungle was becoming unbareable as her stomach grew. She woke in the middle of the night, unable to sleep and hot. After waking Xerxes, she followed him to the nearby pool that the tribe used to cool themselves in. She removed the hides she wore and eagerily slipped her naked, pregnant body into the cool waters. She sighed with relief as the water cooled her.

Tula watched Xerxes as he too removed the hides he wore and joined her. The water made her seem weightless as he pulled her onto his lap so that they faced each other. She felt him harden as he settled her there. "And what do you think you're doing," she asked, pretending innocence. She rubbed her stomach as she continued, "Don't you know that by doing what you are hinting is what cause me to get in this shape." "Yes," he said as he threaded his fingers through her hair, pulling her mouth almost onto his own, "but you are in that shape and can not get that way again until this one is born. So I think that we are safe for a while."

Tula moaned as Xerxes suckled on her breasts. His hands gently rubbed and kneaded her bottom and sides as he did. She ran her fingers through his hair and pulled him closer to her breasts. She felt his hardness and began to rub her wanting womanhood along him. She moaned again as he pulled her down onto him. She felt him enter her and she shuttered with delight as he went deeper into her, stopping only when he felt his unborn child. She began to slowly ride him. His mouth still suckled at her breasts, causing her to shutter and softly gasp his name as she came.

Xerxes smiled at Tula response to him. He had learned that no matter how big her stomach grew, she wanted him. Even now, the pleasure showed clearly in her eyes and it only made him want her more. He knew that it was easier on her when he was behind her, but here in the water, it was going to be hard to lay her on her side. But she amazed him by doing so. The water flowed around their bodies as he laid behind her. He heard her moan as he entered her. He again felt the tip of him touching his unborn child.

Xerxes slowly moved in Tula, letting the water help him. Her moans turned to heavy panting as he increased his rythem slowly. He moaned when she closed her legs together and made the area around his manhood tight. Together, they had learned that helped him to reach his releasal while she was with child. His increased rythem and the tightness of her was all that he needed. He gripped her shoulders tightly as released in her.

For some time, Xerxes sat in the cooling water, holding Tula cross ways in his lap. The soft kisses that she always gave after having her was one of things about mating her he loved. The next day, she bore him the first of five sons and one daughter; all stong and healthy. Each helping to protect their tribe just as there parents had.