View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 06:25 AM
Suck Me

My first with Mom.The pleasure of using her mouth

Like I,ve said I,ve been doing mom for a while,but the pleasure of using her mouth when I want and where is just so great.Either she, would be visiting me or I visiting her and I tell drop to your knee,s and suck,and she have no choice bot just do it,dropping down and taking my cock in her mouth and suck on it,She knows she is now owned by me and is my slut whore fuck toy,to do as I please and please I do with her,Love having her sucking on my cock,taking deep in her mouth and throat, fucking her mouth at times and filling it with my cum,holding the back of her head as she takes my cock forcing it deeper into her mouth,then holding her head as I unload my massive load in her mouth as she has no choice but to swallow,then slowly pulling my cock out and just stopping when the head of my cock is at her lips and having her lick and suck it clean. I remember once we went shopping at a department store and my cock was hungry for her mouth,made sure no one was around and brought in the guys fitting room,she didn,t want to but told get her ass in here or else she followed quickly into a stall,I closed the door and she dropped to her knee,sopened her mouth and I shoved my cock in and started to fuck her mouth,holding the back of her had forcing it back and fourth her mouth riding my cock,then had her suck it,deep throating it at times,till she just about gagged taking realy deep,me telling her take my cock your litttle whore suck it like a good slut that you are,take it good your my little slut whore fuck toy,and you love it she just nodded and continuied sucking,instead of letting her know when I was ready to cum I just shot my load in her mouth,she had my cock deep in her mouth at the time and my load shot right down her throat she nearly gagged,but continuied sucking,and licked me clean,she got up streanghten herself up,told her good girl,you did well,now you know when and where I want it I get it I own you,Hs e looked at me confussed and said but I,m your mother and we fuck at times .Told her in a stiff direct voice NO !! your my slut whore fuck toy,and you do as your told,gave her a qucik smack in the ass,Asked her do you understand,with a cold stare look at her,she said yes,I do I am your slut whore fuck toy and you own me,and I do as I,m told when and where you want,kissed her told her good girl.Lets go and eat I,m hungry she said ok lets.I still fuck her but she knows at any time or place,I do as I please with her,reminded her about the bondage,she said I know when you want and where you want,I do as I,m told got a bunch of tapes on it told her watch and learn,she nodded said I will.Moms mouth myslut whore fuck toy.Thanks for looking more to follow,next time sis and I and our sexual encounters.