Thread: Winter Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2002, 05:22 PM

Misty

“ Tell me what you want “

The words echoed in her head and thoughts raced through her mind. It was as if time suddenly stood still for a brief second. Misty was so overwhelmed with desire, yet here were these words reaching out, waiting.

“ Tell me what you “

How did she tell Jake that her behavior and outspokenness had never reached the lengths she had just gone in the past few weeks with him? How did she tell him that it was only because of his acceptance of her, that she was even able to wear only the coat? How did she tell him that as much as she had fantasized and wanted him, Misty had never really believed it would happen or that Jake would have wanted her.

“Is this how you want me to fuck you? Tell me what you want “

Misty hadn’t even allowed herself to tell him how much she cared, let alone now explain to him how to fuck her. How did she tell him she wanted all of him, the walking, the talks, the gloves, the laughing, all of it, not for a moment, nor a night. Misty didn’t know how to tell Jake he had her heart long before this moment and all she wanted was his.

"Tell me what you want "

Misty, intense with desire and passion that extended well beyond just her body whispered ....

“ I want you Jake, all of you. Make love to me, fuck me, as long as it’s you “