View Single Post
Old 07-12-2021, 03:06 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Evening all!

It's been awhile since I posted here I know, but quite apart from the lack of lovely ladies, it's also because a month or so ago, we had to have our big old boy put to sleep.

That of course means no reason to venture out on walks at silly o'clock in the morning, and even less likehood of spotting .. well, you know what!

Anyway. It's summer time and all the lovely young - and not so young - ladies abound in their short skirts and tight tops, almost enought to cause me to crash my car on some occasions!! I imagine it's the same where most of you Northern hemisphereans are right now.

On a slightly more personal front, the skimpy top element extands to one or two of my colleagues too. I had occasion to share a clinic with such a young lady last week and, due to the single-layered top, lack of bra and cold(er) temperature in the clinic room, her very fine, erect and really rather large nipples, were a major distraction throughout! She has pretty small boobs - an 'AA'-cup at absolute most - making for a combination I find extremely arousing!!

Ah, what a delightful afternoon that was, to be sure! And tomorrow, I'm back in that clinic with a different colleague, this time one who is physically the almost exact opposite; curvy, full-figured and a tendency to bend over a lot.

Can't wait!

DM
I only own my mind