Thread: Guido's Place
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 02:23 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
They had played this game since they were teenagers. The first time was not exactly planned. A summer of flirting fun had culminated in the two both needing something out of the walk-in which in turn afforded them the privacy they had lacked in the restaurant all summer. Within minutes they were in eachothers arms, exchanging electrically charged kisses. Tony's hands immediately finding their way, palming her perky breasts while his lips and tongue danced with her's. Last summer they spent so much time in the walk-in that Penny's Aunt Stephanie was certain she'd catch her death of cold. Tony loved the way her stiff nipples poked through her white t-shirts, begging to be fondled and Penny loved the way his rock hard cock felt through his trousers as it rubbed against her. Aside from heavy kissing, feverish petting and grinding the two had managed to refrain from taking things any further. They practically avoided all contact with eachother outside of the restaurant.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas