View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 02:56 PM
Married Couple

Part Two

Morgan stared out the window at the snow swirling around in the morning air. It was daylight out, but the sun barely shone through the clouds. When she had first arrived at her new home, autumn had just begun and the already coldness of her new land had went through her body. But now... Now winter was in full rage and she felt as if she would freeze to death inside the walls of her new home. The only warmth she had felt lately was when Cedrick bedded her. But he was gone now. He had been gone a month and their bed wasn't nearly as warm.

Before leaving on his trip to hunt the great white bear, Cedrick had made it very clear to the servants that while he was gone, she was the head of the house. Morgan felt proud that she was now wedded to Cedrick and was the Lady of the House; Lady Morgan Halvard. She tried to run his home as he would have. She continued to stare out the window, but in a dreamy state. She was daydreaming about their nights together when she heard the cries of excitement outside of her door.

"He's home, my Lady," Anna called as she entered the room. "He's home."

Morgan looked again out the window. Cedricks's ship was anchored in the harbor. "How did I miss him," she question herself. She felt her cheeks go flush when she answered her own question and realized she had been daydreaming of their nights together. She had been lost in thought of their love making, that's how she had missed him. Gathering the shawl around her tighter, she ran for the great hall. She had just barely reached it when the grand doors were pushed open and Cedrick entered with a swirl of snow around him. There eyes meet and for a moment, she couldn't breathe. Had he missed her as much as she had him? Had the thoughts of their love making kept him warm at night, as it had her?

Cedrick watched as Morgan ran to him. Grabbing her up in his arms, he held her tightly to him. "Oh how I've missed you," she cried. He felt her body shudder from the blast of cold air behind them. She had missed him. His heart soared at the knowledge. "And I you," he said between kisses on her forehead. Holding her back from him, he took in her beauty. Her long raven hair hung down to her waist; her deep sapphire eyes radiated her love for him; her night gown clung to her beautiful body, ending just above her bare feet. He smiled at the thought of her lying in his bed, the night gown discarded on the floor. If he didn't stop thinking those thoughts soon, he would have to take her in front of the servants.

Finally speaking, Cedrick said, "I have spoken with my father. He is having a feast tonight in honor of our union and my bountiful hunt." Picking her up in his arms, he kissed the side of her neck as her arms wrapped around his own. Her womanly scent was intoxicating. He wanted nothing more than to bed her right now, but there was too many things that had to be done. Placing her bare feet on the floor of their bedroom, he told her what she needed to do to prepare for the feast at his parents.

Cedrick's chest swelled with pride as his and Morgan's arrival to the feast was announced. He watched his father's expression; hoping that he approved of his choice for a bride. A wide smile spread across his father's face, causing him to draw in a deep breathe of relief. After the feast, he watched his bride from the safety of a side wall as she mingled with his family and friends while others dance. She again had her raven hair pulled up in a tight bun. Her gown tonight was not as provocative as the blue one, but this emerald green one turned him on just as much. The wine they had had with supper was starting to take it's affect on him. He could feel his manhood stirring as he watched her. Standing along the wall no longer felt safe to him. He had already made arrangements with his mother for his old boyhood room to be ready for their stay. He would bed her there tonight. And if he couldn't calm himself down soon, he would be taking her there sooner rather than later.

Morgan slipped through the crowd, always keeping Cedrick in sight. Slowly she made her way to him. It may not have been obvious to others, but she saw his wanting for her in more than just his eyes. "Is my lord ready to return home," she asked him sexily. "I thought we might celebrate your return home in a more private setting." She moved her hand to his harden manhood, making the movement look like a casual thing.

"HHMMM," Cedrick groaned. "We'll not be returning home tonight," he finally said. Morgan giggled at the effect she had on him. "And why not," she asked; her lips forming a pout as her eyes begged him for what they both desired. "We'll be staying here, in my boyhood room," he moaned. A wicked smile spread across her face. Her pouty mouth asked, "Do we have to remain with the guest much longer? Or can we slip out now and retire to your boyhood room?" Pressing her womanhoon against his leg, she hoped that the heat there would convey her desire for him. Again he groaned. "We can leave now," he finally said breathlessly.

Morgan hurried to keep up with Cedrick's fast pace as they made their way to his old room. His father had only smiled and chuckled when Cedrick had nodded at him, letting him know that they were leaving the party. And now the hurried pace he kept gave her an even better understanding of his urgent desire for her. Once inside his childhood room, she watched as he quickly removed his weapons and placed them on the table. The door remained open behind her. She then saw her own dagger being placed on the table. She remembered a time when had used it to inflict pain on him, but never again.

Morgan watched him turn back to her. A few strides on his long legs and he was in front of her. His long arm brushed her breast as he reached to close the door and lock it. Her arms instinctively wrapped around his neck as he lifted her by her waist; pinning her against the door as if she was nothing more than a feather. She moaned with pleasure as his mouth roughly covered hers. She could taste the wine on him as she kissed him back. She knew that he was not drunk, only feeling the effects of the drink. The roughness it brought out in him turned her on. When had she moved her legs up and around his waist? She couldn't remember nor did she care. This leverage allowed him to rub her breast through the silk fabric of the dress. "Cedrick," she moaned as he did.

Cedrick stepped away from the door slightly, just enough to allow Morgan to lean her shoulders comfortable against. He then felt for the buttons on her dress. His passion had been sent into a full boil and he wasn't waiting for each tiny button to opened. "Forgive me," he growled as he jerked the fabric apart, sending the buttons flying in all directions; some bouncing off the wall before hitting the floor. The thought of how she'd clothe herself come time to leave this room was nowhere in his mind.

Almost hurriedly, Cedrick pulled the silk, emerald green fabric from his bride's shoulders; allowing their creamy whiteness to be seen in the glow of the candlelight. "MMM," he moaned as he pressed his mouth hard to them. His teeth raked across her soft skin, causing her to buck her femaleness against his hard shaft. His hands then found the buttons of her corset and it too received the same treatment the dress had been given. It was then thrown; neither caring where it landed. Morgan gasped as she ran her fingers thru his strawberry blonde hair. "Cedrick. Cedrick." He heard her softly calling his name; driving even more mad with passion.

Cedrick rubbed his hands up and down Morgan's back; feeling her soft, smooth skin glide across his fingers like the silk of her dress. Raising his head, he watched her closed eyes as his hands moved to the ample mounds of flesh before him. He pinched her erect nipples before rolling them between his thumb and finger tip; they were just as hard and erect as he was. Her eyes opened and looked at him. "Cedrick," she yelped as he pinch her harden nipples even harder.

Morgan felt a hot, pleasurable pain shoot from her nipples, down her stomach, and into her womanhood. He had never done that before and she loved it. She wanted more. "Harder," she pantingly begged. "Please, harder." She gasped as he obeyed her request. "MMM Cedrick," she cooed when he finally released them. She felt her legs slowly growing weak. "I'm falling," she managed to say just as he caught her in his large muscled arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck again as he carried her to his childhood bed. It was slightly larger than the one she had slept in as a child, but still smaller than that of a wedded couples. The thought of the lack of room between them only hieghten her desire. Reaching up to the bun in her hair, she pulled out the only pin holding it in place before Cedrick laid them both down.

Morgan raised her hips up as Cedrick removed the dress from her lower half. She watched his face as he threw the dress aside; his eyes never leaving hers. The rest of her clothes were soon discarded and she laid before him completely naked on the bed of his youth. She ligthly rubbed her hands over her breasts and stomach, wiggling her body as she did. "I want you Cedrick," she lightly called. Spreading her legs wide, she rubbed her breasts with one hand as the other rubbed her swollen clit. "I want to feel you deep inside of me, my love. I want to be one with you."

Morgan watched Cedrick remove his boot, nearly tumbling over as he paid more attention to her than to what he was doing. "Your casuing me to loose my senses," he growled. She bucked her body a little more, rubbing her breasts and clit a little harder. "Is that all I'm doing for you, my lord," she cooed. Her back and legs were completely arched now; her head, ass, and toes held her up. She knew that this was driving him wild as he fumbled to removed the second boot.

Cedrick growled with frustration as his boots were finally removed. He now fumbled with his belt as he watched his bride masterbate on the bed in front of him. She was bringing herself to climax as he finally managed to undo the buckle. "Damn you, woman," he said through clenched teeth. His sexual frustration was at an all time high. Never had he wanted a woman so badly. Never had a woman driven him to the point of losing all self-control that he hadn't been unable to undress himself. And yet... And yet she was. At this point in time, he didn't even know what his own name was, let alone how to finish undressing himself. He watched as her body relaxed from her self-induced sexual high.

"Sit down," Morgan softly said. Not knowing why he obeyed her, Cedrick sat on the edge of his childhood bed. He felt a sudden rush of relief when she stood between his legs and grabbed the hem of his shirt. Her soft, smooth breasts moved across his stomach, chest, and then mouth as she pressed them against him as she slowly stood to remove his shirt. It too now laid on the floor with her clothes.

Gaing some composure, Cedrick grabbed Morgan by her waist and flipped her onto the bed. He covered her mouth with his. Her lips parted as his tongue slipped into her mouth, mating her's. He pressed his clothed hardened groin to the part of her that allowed them to share pure intimacy. He nibbled the curve of her neck, causing her to grind hard against him. "Oh Cedrick," she screamed as he pressed and rubbed harder. "Please my lord," she begged. "Please what, my lady," he teasingly asked. "Are you wanting my hard shaft in you?" His hips grinded against her harder still. "Cedrick," she again screamed.

Morgan watched through a sexual induced high as Cedrick removed his remaing clothes. He now laid on top of her; her legs spread wide to accomdate his wide hips. His mouth came down hard on her breast as he savagely sucked it. Her fingers ran through his hair, pulling his face closer to her. "Oh my lord," she gasped, "my master. I am yours."

Morgan felt her eyes roll back as Cedrick kissed his way down to that special place. His tongue flicked at her swollen and throbbing clit. Her fingers dug into the pillows around her head as Cedrick brought her to that special place only he could. She gasped and arched her back as he sucked on it now. "AAAHHH," she screamed as she came. She felt herself relax and her back touched the bed once more.

Morgan felt Cedrick's body lay next to hers. He softly kissed her lips and face as her breathing and heartbeat returned to normal. "That felt sooo good," she cooed as she looked deeply into his eyes and traced his handsome jaw. "What can I do for you, my lord," she asked.

Cedrick sensed the urgent desire to please him in her eyes. He thought of the one thing that he hadn't yet requested her to do, then chuckled at the thought of seeing the top of Morgan's head bobbing on his shaft. "What," she asked. He thought the look on her questioning face made her look so innocent, so... virginal. But he knew better of that. He had taken that some months back. Without saying a word, he grabbed himself and stroked the long, hard, thick shaft. His other hand lightly pushed her head towards it. He sighed deeply as she obeyed his unspoken request.

Cedrick closed his eyes and enjoyed the feel of Morgan's mouth as it engulfed him. Her lips pressed against his hard shaft as she moved them up and down on him. God did she feel good. Her wettness was just as hot in her mouth as it was her womanhood. Opening his eyes, he watched her as her mouth made love to his cock. He ran his fingers through her long raven hair. Her sapphire eyes looked at him as she continued to suck him. "Those eyes...," he thought. "Those eyes are the same ones that stared at me as she plunged a dagger in my shoulder. And now they stare at me with nothing but desire for me."

Morgan stared at Cedrick as she suck on him. She had once seen one of her father's servants doing this to the stable man when she was eighteen. She had often wondered why any woman would do this, but now she knew why. She enjoyed it and encreased her rythem. She watched as he clutched the sheets in his fist. "Oh Morgan," he hissed through clentched teeth. For some time, Morgan pleased both of them before Cedrick commanded her to lay by him again.

Morgan laid next to Cedrick. She moaned and closed her eyes as he took her breast into his mouth and sucked. She felt his hand wander to that secret place that only he was allowed to know. His finger found it's mark and she began to move her hips as he rubbed. Her soft moans filled the air as he brought her to climax. She felt his body shift; he was now on top of her.

Morgan spread her legs once again to accomadate Cedrick; but this time, no clothes seperated their need. She felt the head of his shaft grazed her as it looked for the warmed hole it craved. She moaned with antcipation at what would happen next. She drew in a deep breathe as he pushed himself in her. She thought of the first time and how scared she had been. But no longer. Now she would do anything for the chance to have him in her.

Credrick moaned as he began to move in Morgan. Her warmth consumed him as did. He felt her body move in rythem with his. She had learned just how to please, and torment, him in bed over the past few months. He felt her back arch, causing her breasts to touch his chest. "Damn this woman," he thought. Even now, she moved her body in unison with him. The heat coming from her loins seemed to radiate the room. He made several more strokes in her before pulling completely out.

Cedrick watched as Morgan laid on her back, panting with pleasure from yet another climax. Rolling her over, he raised her hips to him. He closed his eye as her womanhood again surrounded his shaft. "MMM," he moaned as she began to move on him. His hands still on her hips, he pulled her tight to him; thrusting himself several times deep into her. Each thrust brought a gasp from her that pleased him greatly. "Oh my Lady Chadwick," he moaned as he again moved in her. His eyes stared at her bare back. His hand ran the length of her spine as he continued, "No. You're no longer Lady Chadwick, but Lady Halvard. You will forever be mine."

Cedrick increased his force and thrust into Morgan. The wine from early was still with him. He leaned forward and gripped her shoulders, pushing her deeper onto him. Her cries filled the air. He could tell that they were mixed with pain and pleasure. He liked how she could endure the pain. She would fair well in childbirth. It was then that it occured to him something that he had noticed earlier, but not thought much of. Her stomach was no longer flat like it had been, but slowly swelling. Again he pulled out. Laying her on her back again, he rubbed his hand over her stomach. "When were you going to tell me," he asked.

Morgan smiled up at Cedrick. He had guessed what she had learned only days before his return. "I was waiting until the time was right," she said. He looked at her with a mixture of anger and delight. "How long has she known," he thought to himself. As if reading his mind, she said, "I only found a few days ago." Smiling at him she continued, "I was with child when you left for your hunt and didn't know it or I would have told you." She was pleased when he returned to their love making. Soon, she again felt his seed deep inside of her.