View Single Post
Old 01-31-2023, 01:43 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Well now, it's been a while!

Hopefully this doesn't disappoint too many folk, because there's absolutely nothing to tell you. I was reminded of this thread due to seeing Barbara in the window where her daughter Jill (moved out - boo!!) used to get dressed in the mornings.

And, as for the others? Mandy next door, who started all this, I haven't actually seen for months and months, maybe over a year! Luscious Liz has also bought a puppy (during lockdown I presume) and so appears to be up before I pass her house .. .. so that's a bust now. And Hannah of the massive boobs? She too has a new pup, to add to the one they bought last year (well, 2021), but I haven't seen her out with them either, only her hubby once in a while. All very disappointing.

On the sexy colleague front, that too is a bit of a let down. Since my colleague with the small tits/big nipples package moved on, just lately we've had a replacement with almost identical name, very similar figure but, as yet, no sign of lovely stiff nips! She did have a slightly loose top on last week, which allowed a glimpse or two of creamy white skin .. .. but that's it.

Sorry for the let-down folks, but here's hoping the advent of two more new female staff soon provides more sexy news to report.

Ciao for now,

DM
I only own my mind