View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 09:09 PM

Ashley's heart leapt with joy as her feet touched the soft sand of the beach of the elven city. It was golden with the morning glow, stretched out as far as she could see to either side, the ocean waves crashing in a calm, soothing rythm behind her. Ahead was the town, the beautiful houses silent and peaceful.

Then she heard a cry of ecstacy from the street beyond the houses, and elf girl overwhelmed with pleasure.

"We have to clear the demons from our town," said Brianna.

Susan walked calmly up the beach, hand on the amulet. Ashley followed her mom and Brianna, Emily, Katie, Brooke, and Melanie clustered behind. They rounded the corner of the building and saw several demons busily fucking elf maids on the soft grassy lawns. With a simple wave of her hand, Susan broke Gor's spell, and cast one of her own. The demons collapsed in uncontrollable ecstacy, the elf girls struggling to their feet, looking around as if waking from a dream.

They went from house to house, disabling the demons they found, freeing the elf girls. Soon twenty or more elves followed Susan as she liberated the town. Once all the houses and Ariel's palace had been cleared, but Ariel not yet found, they made their way up into the gardens.

At last they found her. The elf queen was on her knees, a demon fucking her ass. All around the garden were more elves and more demons and succubi, many sleeping in the early dawn, the rest fucking. With another wave of her hand, Susan freed the elves.

Ariel stood, her long legs shaking with the effort. Even as she was, exhausted, her hair matted with cum, cum dried all over her body, she was breathtakingly beautiful. She looked at Ashley, and, without a word, ran to her.

"You saved us!" Ariel said, leaping into Ashley's arms and hugging her tight, kissing her lips and neck feverishly.

"No, no," Ashley laughed, loving the kisses, but unable to take credit. She said, "It was my mom. Mom, Emily, Katie, this is Ariel, the elf queen."

"My God," whispered Emily. "She's so sexy."

Ariel smiled at Emily, delighted at the compliment, looked Katie up and down with obvious appreciation, and then looked at Susan. She seemed struck dumb, standing and staring at Ashley's mom. She looked down from Susan's face to her body, then back up, gaze at last resting on the amulet.

"I never dreamed you'd be so beautiful," Ariel said. She stepped up to Susan and hugged her tightly. Ariel looked into Susan's eyes, and then the two women kissed, full lips touching, opening, tongues meeting. It was a kiss of passion and desire, the two of them holding tightly to each other.

At last Ariel pulled her lips away from Susan's. She looked up and said softly, "My goddess."

Susan smiled, brushed back Ariel's messy hair, and said, "My queen."

"How long will the demons stay that way?" Katie asked Brianna, looking at the lawn full of masturbating and orgasming demons and succubi.

"Oh, I think its about time they go," Brianna said.

Susan glanced at Brianna, then at the demons. The demons and succubi struggled to their feet, still touching their cocks and pussies, and began to stagger away into the woods. From the town more demons and succubi followed, making their awkward way out of Ariel's town.

"What happened to Gor?" Ariel asked.

"Still in the temple, until I decide to let him go," Susan said. "The demons won't bother us any more. And now that they're taken care of, I could really use a bath, some of your wine that I've heard so much about, and some breakfast."

Ariel smiled, still hugging tightly to Susan, "I think Ashley can tell you a little about the pleasure we take in celebrating a victory. First we all can bathe, then we will feast. And then we will celebrate."

The elves cheered. Ariel took Susan's hand, and Brianna took Ashley's, and they all walked, surrounded by Ariel's people, to the wonderful outdoor baths that Ashley remembered so fondly. She was excited, knowing that she would be clean, then fed and probably pleasantly buzzed, and then comfortable in Ariel's palace, making love to as many of the gorgeous women as she could before she fell asleep.

They had lived in Ariel's palace for over a month when Katie finally rolled over one morning, her nude body pressed against Ashley's, and she asked, "Maybe we should think about going home one day. We don't really know how time here and in our world relate...and if a month's passed back home, my parents will have given up hope and rented out my room by now."

Ashley giggled. She ran her hands up and down Katie's wonderful body and she kissed her friend. Next to her, Emily stirred in her sleep and rolled over, spooning up against Ashley's backside. She knew Katie was right. They all had lives to get back to.

She said to Katie, "You know, I'm not all that sure about how to get back. One time, we were led to a kind of portal. But the other time, it was pretty random. We just went to sleep and woke up at home. I'm not sure how to find that portal. But Ariel did say one time that her wise men might help."

She and Katie got up, leaving Emily sleeping peacefully in the bed with an elf girl named Heidi they'd slept with last night. They walked out of the room and down the hall to Ariel's room. Her doors were open and they saw her laying on a lavish bed with Ashley's mom, Brianna, and several other girls. It looked like it had been quite a party after Ashley, Katie, Emily, and Heidi had gone off to make love in the other room.

Ashley and Katie crawled up onto the bed. Ariel opened her eyes and smiled at them.

"Good morning, lovers," she purred.

"Good morning, Ariel," Katie and Ashley said. Ashley hated to bring up the idea of going home. She and Ariel had made love almost daily since the demons had been driven away. She would miss Ariel, and she knew Ariel would miss her.

But Ariel seemed to read their thoughts. She smiled, "You're thinking about returning to your world? I wondered when you would want to."

"How do we do it?" Katie asked.

Ariel smiled, "I talked to my wisemen, Kyla and Aria." She indicated two girls laying asleep on the bed, snuggled up against Susan and Brianna, respectively. The girls looked like eighteen year olds, though Ashley knew that meant nothing with the elves.

"Wisemen?" she laughed.

Ariel giggled, "An anachronistic term, from when the elf men ruled our society, and the royal advisors were always men. Kyla and Aria know far more than any male counselor I could ever have...and they're so hot! Anyway, I talked to them, and they told me how to do it."

"Do what?" Ashley's mom asked, brushing her hair back and raising herself up on an elbow. She looked so gorgeous anyway, and the spectacular amulet hanging between her full breasts only enhanced that beauty.

"Go home," Katie said.

"Oh," Susan said, looking disturbed. "Sweeties, I don't want to go back."

"For how long?" Ashley asked.

"Forever," Susan said. "This place is heaven for me. I feel totally happy, and totally at home here."

"But..." Ashley felt tears well up in her eyes.

Ariel laughed lightly, "Sweetie! Don't cry. You can always come back."

"But I never know when...or where I'll end up when, or if, I do," Ashley said.

"We have that all figured out," Ariel said. "And your mother's magic is the key."

"It is?" Susan looked surprised.

Ariel explained it to them. Ashley smiled, feeling incredible peace and joy that she would be able to come back to see her mom, and Ariel and all her people, whenever she wished.

"I think I'm going to like this way of getting home and back," Emily giggled.

She lay on her back, legs spread wide, on the soft grassy lawn in Ariel's garden. The elven queen and dozens of her people surrounded them. Ashley grinned at Emily, on her hands and knees, face between Emily's thighs. Then she looked down, between her own legs, where Katie lay. Ashley then looked over her shoulder, to see her mom kneeling between Katie's long legs.

"Remember," Aria said to Susan, "Concentrate on wherever you would like them to arrive back in their world, and they will arrive there."

"And when I want to bring them back, I can think of them being here as I orgasm," Susan said, smiling. "I like that part much better than sending them home."

Ariel added, "And whenever you girls want to come back, just concentrate on my palace, and Susan, as hard as you can when you orgasm. It should work, but it will work better if you are cumming together."

"Ready to begin?" asked Kyla.

The girls nodded. Ashley lowered her pussy down to Katie's eager lips, bringing her own lips down to Emily's pussy. Once again, she tasted her sister's sweetness. Emily moaned happily, running her finger into Ashley's brown hair. Ashley felt Katie working on her, her own pleasure mounting. The key was for them to all cum together. She worked her tongue into Emily's pussy, loving the feel and taste of her sister. She slid a finger softly into Emily, knowing now how much her sister loved that. Emily arched her back, crying out happily. Ashley felt a warm glow of pleasure arise from her pussy as Katie's soft tongue probed her. And then she heard Katie breathing harder, Susan applying her considerable skill to making Katie cum. The elves watched excitedly, giggling and talking at the show the girls were putting on. Ashley felt her orgasm begin to build.

"Fuck," she gasped. "I'm getting close."

"Me, too, sis!" moaned Emily. Ashley pushed her finger deeper into her sister, eagerly working her clitoris. Katie moaned loudly as she licked Katie's pussy, letting them know that she was getting closer as well.

"Concentrate on where you want them to go!" Aria called to Susan again.

Ashley braced herself, trying to hold out until she felt her lovers begin to cum. She worked Emily's pussy with finger and tongue, desperately trying to bring her to climax. Emily writhed with pleasure. Her sister gasped, cried out, and then began to orgasm. Ashley let it go then, cumming with her sister, pushing her finger into her, licking her clitoris eagerly. Between her legs, Katie cried out, then drove her tongue back into Ashley's pussy. The blonde bucked, cumming with Emily and Ashley.

Ashley felt a now familiar jolt as the world changed. Everything went black for a moment, then they were on a different ground, surrounded by light.

She looked up, expecting to see the inside of her own house. But instead she was outside. On the deck of a cruise ship. Ashley recognized it at once, from the cruise she, her mom, and Emily had taken the year before. The Carnival Ecstacy. She, Katie, and Emily were at sea, the waters of the Carribean gliding by. And they were on the adults only deck. Totally nude, still entwined with one another, recovering from their orgasms.

Surrounded by very surprised people.

"What the fuck?" Emily said, getting up on her elbows and looking around.

Katie, sliding out from under Ashley and looking around, slowly slid arms over her bare tits and pussy. At least a hundred pairs of eyes stared at them.

Ashley laughed, knowing exactly what had happened, and said softly, "Mom, you tricky bitch."