Thread: The Woods
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2002, 02:18 AM
words work wonders

Send a message via Yahoo to erotic51
(continued)....

Vicki moaned as he spurted into her mouth more than she could swallow, and it overflowed out of her mouth and onto her chin. She licked her lips so she could taste his cream and then swallow the rest. Within seconds, her hands were coated with cum, even as she was feeling warm, thick and sticky jets still spilling healthily against the insides of her mouth. Mike erupted one last time, bloating her cheeks and causing a wave to cascade down his shaft and her hands. Mike was reduced to spasms, and as he recovered his senses, Vicki swallowed what hadn't yet escaped from her mouth, and as she took her hands off his throbbing hardness, she looked at her hands, covered with warm, thick and sticky cream. Vicki then started the pleasurable task of cleaning the cum off her hands and his erection. 'Mmmm, nice', she said, as she slowly and leisurely cleaned every inch of him with her tongue and lips.

Mike groaned, 'Oh Vicki' as she moved over in front of him. 'It's okay, it felt good for me, too. I enjoyed feeling your cream splashing into my mouth'. 'That was incredible' he replied, still taking deep breaths, before sitting up to find her with his eyes. Vicki sat down beside him, lay on her side, and drew him into her arms. She patted him on his back gently. 'It's okay, Mike. Just relax'.

Mike took her in his arms, and immediately brought his lips to her neck. Vicki, finding it more comfortable, sat on her knees in front of him, and held his head against her neck. He kissed, sucked and licked his way down her neck, her throaty moans easily felt by him. Vicki looked down at him and smiled as he stroked her neck with his tongue, leaving a warm and moist trail behind. Finally, as he reached her upper chest, she sighed, running her fingers through his hair. He took her stiff nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, and squeezed them slightly, as he kissed and licked his way towards her warm, endowed breasts.

He kissed her between her breasts first, licking and tasting her, before moving over the top of her breasts. He took a nipple into his mouth and licked it, slowly but firmly, and then sucked on it. 'Aaaaahhhh', Vicki sighed. Mike could hear squishing sounds and as he looked up, her eyes were closed in bliss. Then looking down, he saw her long and slender fingers, buried inside her dripping wet pussy. She gasped, 'I want to cum in your mouth. I want to wet your cheeks and coat your tongue with my sweet, hot juice'. Mike groaned and eagerly went back to sucking her nipples even as she continued to ramble on, mostly for her own excitement.

As he moved down to the underside of her breasts, sucking, licking and kissing firmly, she moved her wet fingers to her lip, sucking her creamy natural lubrication off her hand, moaning with pleasure. Vicki looked down as Mike continued to suck her nipples, and then lick from the undersides of her luscious breasts to in between them. She steadied her breathing as she allowed him to explore her upper body with his tongue, letting him taste and tease her erogenous parts.

She relaxed and held his head gently, as he moaned, kissed and licked around her breasts. Finally, she pushed down gently on his head. He looked up at her. 'That feels absolutely heavenly'. Vicki said with a smile. With that, he moved down, licked the underside of her breasts again, and then went down to her stomach. There, he ran his tongue across her skin, where his sucking reduced his saliva to a mere trail of moisture. He meticulously licked her body, thrusting his tongue into her belly button whenever he made a pass by it. 'Uuugghh', Vicki gasped, as her sex ached for him. 'Ohhhh!' she moaned as his tongue pressed firmly against her navel for an extended period of time.

Vicki moved away and laid on her back, spreading her legs apart, and put her feet into the air. She pulled back her wet pussy lips with her fingers, spreading herself wide for him. Her breasts heaved as she breathed hard, moaning his name repeatedly. Mike gasped as he stared into her moist, pink sex, her juices leaked over the edge of her labia, into the moss. He got control of his senses, knelt between her legs, held her feet on his shoulders, and started to kiss his way up from her legs, to her thighs.

'Oh, yes, Mike, tease me' she moaned as Mike licked his way up her thighs. Before he reached her spread lips, she suddenly, wrapped her legs around his neck, clasping her feet behind him then abruptly drew his face to her moist, hot, shaved pussy, with her thighs. Mike moaned against her clitoris, and pushed his tongue between her dripping lips. As he probed into her with his tongue, her muscles clamped down gently on his tongue, and her unexpectedly sticky, sweet tasting juices coated his tongue and pumped out the juices into his open mouth.

Suddenly Vicki sat up. 'Mike!' she gasped. 'Lay on your back' Mike felt her legs releasing him, and then he looked down at her. 'I want to straddle you. Just lay down and I'll show you'. As Mike lay on his back, she got up on top of him, moved up over his chest, and stood up over his head. She planted her feet on either side of his shoulders, and slowly spread her lips, exposing her pussy to her lover's eyes below. Mike's eyes bulged and his pulse quickened from the sight of her moist sex over head, and the way she stood over him comfortably, expectantly. Vicki stroked her clit until it peeked out from its hiding place, and spread her lips more, contracting her muscles as she looked down at him. Smiling, as she stood, showing him her engorged clit, swollen, dark pink labia, and the dark, wet entrance to her depths.

He began stroking her ankles and legs slowly and leisurely. Vicki noticed he felt comfortable on his back with her standing over him, showing him her delicious sex, and gave him more time to look, before she started to come down into a squat. 'Vicki' Mike murmured. 'Save your breath', Vicki said, smiling. As she came down to him, she kept her lips open with fingers from one hand, making sure she kept the entrance to her dripping pussy over his eyes so he could easily see into her depths. Then, as she changed from squatting over him, she took her hand from her mound, and leaned back on his chest, her moist, hot sex now right over his mouth, with her knees spread and Mike's head firmly but safely nestled between her thighs, her smooth, shaved mound planted firmly on his lips.

Vicki smiled, looking down at him. 'Ohhh, this is so much better, I can cum right in your mouth'. Mike enjoyed the feel of her warm thighs on either side of him, and, while caressing her backside, he thrust his tongue against her throbbing clitoris, then in past her swollen lips, licking all around inside her, before pushing his tongue into her open waiting wet pussy.

'AAAahhhhh!' Vicki gasped, her body swaying back and forth, her juices flowing, moistening Mike's cheek and leaving his tongue sticky. 'Suck me off, make me cum in your mouth. I want you to feel my hot juices coat your tongue'. Mike moaned as her vagina contracted on his tongue, and then started to move his head from side to side, rubbing his nose against her clit. 'Yes, oh yes, you can feel it, my warm juice leaking into your mouth. I want you to drain me, I want you to taste it'.

He breathed hotly against her sex, causing her to shudder above him. She bent over severely, almost in half, as her arms threatened to give way. Her mouth hung open as her eyes squeezed shut from the shock waves of pleasure rocketing up and down her spine. 'Oh,' she gasped, as Mike thrust in and out of her with his tongue, rubbing her clit with his nose, and sucking on her lips. 'Do it, baby, do it' she gasped. 'I'm going to reward you so sweetly'. He spread her inner lips, the entrance to her warm, moist pussy, with his tongue, and then gently licked her inner walls as deeply as his tongue would go.

(continued)....

I have re written most of the following titles and have a few new, yet to be posted, ones.

Drop me a line if your interested in a copy.

Personals - Skinny Dipping - Business Trip - The School Girl - The Dream - Lovers - The Book Salesman - Coach Trip - French Maid - The Woods - Office Meeting - Airport - Welcome Home - Massage - Sprung - Erotic Poetry - No Begining No End - Text Messages -

erotic51