Thread: The Woods
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2002, 02:19 AM
words work wonders

Send a message via Yahoo to erotic51
(continued).....

'UUUUGGGH'. Vicki gasped. 'I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum in your mouth. Open your mouth so I can cum in it' She quivered, lurched on her knees, then rocked rhythmically, moaning, then let out a deep, satisfied, explosive sigh, as a warm, thick and gooey release, meant to lubricate a thrusting penis, slid out of her spasming pussy, and onto Mike's waiting tongue. Her muscles contracted again, squirting thick juices into his open mouth. Mike moaned loudly as her cum spilled into his mouth, and down his cheeks. 'Oh Mike' she gasped.

Then, finally, she was reduced to mere dripping, and as her lips curled into a smile of sexual satisfaction, she opened her eyes, and looked down at him. Instead of speaking, she just groaned and breathed heavily, a few times. With that, she got up off of him, but when she saw the streamers from her vagina to his mouth, she knelt down firmly but slowly and kissed him in his lips. Her hand felt some of her slippery juice on his cheeks, and she paused to look. 'Oh, yes' she moaned. 'Oh, that was so wonderful'.

As Vicki got up, her feet again beside his shoulders, she started to masturbated over him, rubbing her juices over her shaven mound and fingering her wet open pussy. She spread her juices over her arse cheeks and thighs as Mike gasped. She smiled and dropped one knee back down beside his head. 'Want to lick me some more?' Mike held onto her legs. 'Sure'. 'Good', she said, kneeling back down on him.

Within seconds, she knelt down completely, and was moaning from his tongue probing deep inside her. Mike eagerly worked her still excited sex, sucking her lips and clitoris, and exploring her depths with his tongue. Vicki gently wiggled on his face, smearing his cheeks, chin and nose with cum, making him slick enough so she could ride him easier and stroke his nose with her clit. Her juices came in small waves, flowing down his cheeks in trails led by small droplets, ultimately leaving his face quite moist. She reached back and felt his shaft, it was growing, thicker, harder and longer. 'Oh', she smiled, 'I see this is making more than just me happy'. She stroked his gland, until her finger suddenly found the opening at the tip. 'Oh my goodness', Vicki suddenly gasped.

'Hold your tongue inside me' she said. 'Just hold it there'. Mike replied by wiggling his tongue in her vagina, licking her sweet, moist inner walls. Vicki sighed and started to rub her clit and lips against his mouth, again. Her inner lips and vaginal muscles clasped against his tongue, amplifying the sensation she received from his probing. She pressed herself down hard on his mouth, holding his head firmly, as she came in his mouth again. 'Aaaaahhhh, yes'. she gasped, as her contractions sent waves of satisfaction through her body. 'Ooohhhh!' Her muscles relaxed on Mike's probing tongue, and then so did her thighs.

It took her some effort, but she reached back and pumped his hard shaft, and then looked down at him, kissed him and groaned. 'I want you to enter me in your full glory. My pussy is so hungry for you'. 'Oh, Vicki'. Mike gasped. 'Oh, yes', she said, smiling at him. 'Oh, Vicki'. Mike gasped, his pulse racing. 'That was incredible' 'Did you see it cum?' she asked quietly. 'Yes' Mike said.

Feeling herself having been spread wide enough, she pulled him against her, and wrapped her legs around him and looked at him with intense sexual lust, her mouth open. She threw her head forward and kissed him passionately, mixing the aftertaste of his semen in her mouth, versus the one and a half loads of natural lubrication that she'd deposited in his mouth. Before he could object, her tongue was deep in his mouth; he relaxed and returned the kiss, as Vicki was obviously had no problem tasting her cum, either. Then, as forcefully as she initiated it, Vicki broke their deep, passionate kiss. 'Now, fuck me!' she groaned lustily.

Mike took her into his arms, and sliding his aching hardness deep into her, felt the inner folds and muscles of her pussy clamp down hard on him, and he gasped. Vicki, meanwhile, cried out as the hard mushroom shaped head swelled in her, her muscles squeezed on him, milking him naturally. She wrapped her legs around him again, and held her breasts before his eyes. 'Aaahhhh', Mike gasped as he held her tight. 'Ohhhh, Yes', Vicki moaned as she felt him swelling and throbbing in her.

Her muscles stretched to their limits, and held his thick, long, hot prick in her as she rode up and down his shaft. 'Please cum' she gasped. 'You're so big and hard, I want you to flood me, overflow me, spurt hard inside me, just cum'. He pressed her against her and started to thrust hard and deep into her. Vicki 's breasts shook from the force of his in strokes; her eyes and mouth closed, her body now riding the storm of sexual passion, her aching pussy filled with his manhood, and soon she would feel the warm, thick jets blasting inside her.

'Oh, Mike!' Her vagina contracted strongly on him, churning and gushing healthy loads of lubrication down his shaft. She held him still in her, her muscles rippling fiercely against him. Vicki whispered his name weakly in his ear, and cried out as her body froze, her pussy squeezed him tightly, then, she exhaled and exploded as her orgasm crashed upon her, her pussy squeezing him intensely, relaxing, then squeezing again, as she inhaled deeply.

The contractions drove Mike over the edge finally, to where he knew that even if they stopped, he would explode. 'Ohh', Vicki said, 'Mike you're almost there. Don't hold back' 'Aaaahhhh', he sighed, as his orgasm loomed over him, preparing to crash on him. As she cried out his name and took laboured breaths, her thighs squeezing him as hard as they could, Mike cried out her name, his shaft swelled and went from a very powerful throbbing that she could easily feel, to a series of violent spasms. Vicki felt him swelling, she could feel his sperm rushing through his hard shaft, ready to flood into her, it was her last chance to take him out of her if she didn't want his cum in her. Her stomach muscles rippled and her breasts heaved as she fought for breath, the pain of her body's straining, lost in a deep, wide sea of sexual bliss, into which she plunged yet again.

'Oh, ohhhh' Mike gasped, 'Oh, Vicki'. 'Shoot it' she cried. 'Come on, just release it, give it to me, fill me with your juice'. Mike vision blurred as his prick swelled with cum. 'Cum in me'. Vicki whispered in his ear, as her body tensed up and waited eagerly for his eruption. Her muscles rippled against him; her contraction started with her inner lips and rippled deep inside her as she could feel his cum shooting ahead of her squeezing muscles, the head of his shaft swelling. Mike screamed out as his erection contracted, erupting deep inside her love tunnel. His load spewed out of the head of his shaft and roared as he spurted into her, his release sent waves up pleasure all through his body.

The sudden force of his release, made him instantly weak and blurry eyed. Vicki suddenly clung to him and dug at his back, and stared into his eyes as she felt thick and warm cum splashing hotly against her inner walls. 'Mike!' Vicki gasped as he arched his back and thrust deeper into her, pushing her hips up as his prick swelled in her, then contracted slowly, splashing a warm, long load of love juice against her pussy walls. Her muscles squeezed and drained him continuously as her orgasm took hold. Their lips slammed together and their tongues enmeshed fiercely, and Mike held her tight and as her thighs locked tighter behind him, he gave her several quick, fast, deep thrusts, spurting cum into her, overflowing her pussy. She groaned heavily from the relief.

After a moment of holding him gently against her, feeling his heart beat return to normal, she kissed him on his cheek as his cream flowed thickly from between her swollen pussy lips. Vicki rolled over on her side as Mike laid flat on his back, and smiled, then moved up over him as he cupped her face in his hands, and brought her down gently, for a kiss.

As they both dressed, Mike reached into his pockets and handed her an envelope saying 'Perhaps we could try something a little more public next time, like the Airport'. Vicki smiled at him and without looking inside, slipped the envelope into her bag. 'It will be a pleasure. How are you for next Thursday?'

Erotic51

feedback

I have re written most of the following titles and have a few new, yet to be posted, ones.

Drop me a line if your interested in a copy.

Personals - Skinny Dipping - Business Trip - The School Girl - The Dream - Lovers - The Book Salesman - Coach Trip - French Maid - The Woods - Office Meeting - Airport - Welcome Home - Massage - Sprung - Erotic Poetry - No Begining No End - Text Messages -

erotic51