Thread: Lunch Hour
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2002, 06:38 PM

Lunch Hour - Part 2

Finally, your body tightens and you eyes become wide. You grab me tightly and smile in a way that I have never seen. You bit my tongue in a moment of over exuberance. I begin my explosion as well. My balls tights and then release multiple times in fast succession; my cock shoots a solid stream of fluid inside you. I grab and lick you ear in passion. I shake and shiver from the intensity of the orgasm. I continue to slide my unit back and forth, inside you. You gently push me away, requesting a moment to recover. My cock slides from its warm home, it is shinny hard. My juice drips down your leg. We both pant as if be had run a marathon. Our eyes are locked on each other. The intensity of my gaze burns into your head, etching this moment of passion into your mind.

Then we hear it. Faint at first, but becoming rapidly clear: people are coming down the inside of the building and out the fire door: our fire door. This secret spot is, in another instance, to become a public place. I look you in the eye and we both realize the inevitable. I grasp for my cloths, pulling at my underwear and pants at once. It is almost comic the lack of coordination that I display. At the same time, you strive to regain
your composure. Your face is still red and your legs maintain a slight shake, remnants of our passion. Reluctantly, you run your hands through your now damp hair, lower your skirt and straighten you bra as best you can with your impaired dexterity.

We fight the clock to return to a respectable state of dress. My pants are on but not buttoned. Your clothes are equally disheveled. The sounds are almost upon us. I grab you and we run down the stairs and laugh just as the fire door opens. Two men appear from the door, cigarettes and lighters in their hands. We sprint out of the opening and up the street, hand in hand. I must hold my pants in place as I have forgotten my belt and failed to even button my trousers. After a fell more meters you notice something also. Your panties they are not in place: they must be still on the ground. We stop and laugh. Wow, what a lunch break.