View Single Post
Old 02-21-2003, 03:16 PM

Send a message via AIM to uwish6969 Send a message via Yahoo to uwish6969
My wife loves for me to be jacking off and her sucking my cock at the same time. When it's time for me to blow my load (Yeah!), I ask her where she wants it. If she keeps sucking my cock and doesn't answer me, she gets a throatfull. If she tells me she wants it on her big tits, right on the nipples, then that's where I shoot it. Other times she likes it on her belly. My personal fave is when she wants it on her face is to shoot it everywhere around her mouth, as close to her mouth as possible, but not inside. The sight of my huge n heavy load hanging off her face is heaven. Usually I will wipe it up and scoop it into her mouth as she sucks my fingers clean. When I shoot it on her massive tits, I always clean it up by licking and sucking it into my mouth and them givingher a big kiss with lots of cum covered tongue. My goal is to fuck her pussy and drop a huge load in her and then clean her pussy up until she cums again. The other way that we've never done is on her ass. She enjoys getting it up the ass very much, and wants me to pull out and shoot it all over her asshole and I would have to lick it off if I saw that .