View Single Post
Old 02-28-2003, 05:40 AM

My dark red lips were stretched in a teasing little lopsided grin as I stood at the door, my fingers curled about edges of my neon pink bra as they tugged the oh-so-very skimpy sequined cups down, allowing the perfectly tanned globes of my breasts to spill invitingly from them.

Smiling at the hostess, not caring what the neighborhood would think if they peeked over and saw me standing in her doorway in just my sequined pink bra and matching thong, my blonde hair spilling from beneath the white and black cowboy hat which matched the chaps running down my long tan legs perfectly before meeting the cute pink cowboy boots at the bottom, I winked at her through my white Lone Ranger mask and repeated, "well?...The beads?"

I had to admit, it was a bit chilly standing there in the doorway with my tight little round bottom exposed from the backless chaps with only the bright pink strip of my thong covering it...if a thong can cover anything, so I was a bit impatient. With a giggle, I leaned ovver and tugged the cups back over my breasts, cupping the firm hills in both hands and lifting them before letting them fall naturally into place within the small cups. Stepping past Wild, I patted her shoulder and said playfully, "You can owe me the beads."

Walking into the house, I took a quick look around and noticed that, so far, no one was here but Wild and I. Turning to look at her, I tilted my head to the side a bit and asked, "Where's everyone else?"