Thread: Primal Sex
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2003, 08:41 PM
Member of weird club

You get up from the bed and head for the bath room. I get to my elbow and watch you walk by. Watching the sway of your breasts as you pass and the sway of your ass as you go. I'm hard once again, I hear the water from the shower so I head in. Standing at the tub I look in to see you lathering your hair. You look so lovely as your hands move thru your hair. The suds run down between your breasts making me want you.

"How about we do something tonight" you ask. Sounds good. "how about if we go dancing" I reply. "If we are going then we should hurry up" you say. Watching as you soap your breasts paying extra time with your nipples. A slight moan comes from inside the tub. I see your hand glide down to your pussy where the soap is flowing down. You start to rub, but I stop you from continuing.

"Oh beautiful lady please don't do that, I want you to hurry so I can do something special for you." You look at me with that I want to continue look. As you exit the tub, running the towel over your hair. I take the towel and wipe you down. Kissing you, nibbling your neck, sucking your nipples as I wiped the water from them. Drying your stomach kissing behind the towel, down past your pubic region. Licking the folds of moist skin of your pussy. I know this is getting you hotter so I continue drying down your legs kissing all that is dry.

I lead you into the bedroom again laying you on the bed. You lay face down I grab the moisturizer from the dresser and squeeze it into my hands. Gently placing it on your shoulders you shiver. "Oh that's cold" you say. But with the movement of my hands you are warmed quickly. I move down to the shoulder blades rubbing gently as you moan from the feeling. Going down your back and caressing the lotion into your skin. I put more on my hands to do your luscious ass. Making small circles as my hands slide around your lobes.

You raise and lower your ass as my hands glide over each curve. Sliding my hand down your crack you part your legs allowing me access. Touching your lips you grind into me. I pull them back to continue down your legs. Adding more, I tease your thighs and the backs of your knees. Massaging into your calves and down to your feet. Touching your feet you start to giggle. I move back up to you so you can turn over.

I've loved the way you look and as you turn over, your breasts lay off to the sides slightly. I put more lotion on starting again at your shoulders. I kiss you deeply rubbing my hands across your breasts. Paying special attention to your still hard nipples. Moans abound as you move your thighs up and down. So I move down to you stomach rubbing the lotion in. I crawl between your legs. I leave your pussy for a little while, spreading the lotion down your legs.

As I finish I lick your cunt to tease you, "god you are such a tease" you reminded me. "We need to get going my love" I say. We dress, but I can tell you are still excited, you have your blouse on with no bra leaving visible points. You wear your sexiest thong under your jeans. The night is warm and we are only a few blocks to the dance hall.

We walk, hand in hand, even though we may meet someone you know along the way. Arriving at the hall I open the door and we enter. The music is loud but we don't mind. Sitting down I reach across to hold your hand. I gaze into your eyes. We talk and dance. We move together rubbing body parts creating heat . Your nipples rub my chest as my hardening cock teases your belly. We finish our drinks and decide that the tension has built up to a fevered height.

Walking along arm in arm. We kiss, stopping to grope each other. We are too hot to make it home, so ducking behind the bushes we strip out of our clothes touching kissing each other. You lay me down on the ground a slight dew has fallen. You straddle my waist lowering your wet pussy down to impale yourself on my cock. Sliding down it, you exhale in relief. You ride me hard taking my dick completely out and slamming back down it. You grind your clit against me, rocking back and forth panting, growling as you reach for your needed orgasm. I reach for your nipples pinching and pulling on them telling you to fuck me. "oh I am going to" you say grinding harder and faster.

Your breath is shallow as I feel your cunt convulse around my cock. You scream " IIIIIIIII"MMMM CUUUUMMMING" as you ride me. You slump down on my chest still with my hard cock deep in you. As you recover, you notice I haven't cum yet. Sliding down my chest you take your tongue winding it around the helmet. I moan deep as you suck the head into your mouth. Swallowing it down to the base and then up to the tip You start to bob your head faster sucking my cock harder. I reach to gently squeeze my balls. You have me buried deep in your throat as my cock squirts cum down your throat. Cleaning me with your mouth, you smile as we passionately kiss. Getting dressed we finish the trip home. Still feeling the effects of our love making we hold on to each other as we walk into the yard.