Thread: Waking him up
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2001, 11:17 AM

HER TURN
I lay back in the bed, I am turned on my side waiting for him to put his arms around me. I was enjoying the satisfied feeling of waking him up with a blow job, I have never been able to really say why I feel that way. The control, or the ability to make him cum in a minute if I wanted to, or just the way he feels when I hold his cock in my hand or mouth. You didn’t put your arms around me; I feel your hands running up and down my back, very firmly caressing my skin. I felt like shivering but I fought to control it.
Now I felt your hands rubbing my ass, it’s always been very sensitive and I felt electric after pleasing you increasing the tingle that I feel. You reach your hand over and let down my hair so you can run his fingers through it. Your hand felt so delicate as you traced the crack of my ass, which I was pushing out to give you better access. Almost like a feather I feel you touch my hole then run your fingers up my crack but you don’t continue I feel your touch come around to my breast, you cup it in you hand, I feel the heat radiate from you. My nipple is caught between your fingers and you squeeze it slightly and I feel the sensation down to my crotch.
I am already wet; I was wet when I started. I thought about what I was going to do to you for a while before I started that is all it took to get wet. I roll over a little to give you better access, I want to feel your lips on my nipple, but you move so close I can only turn slightly. I feel your body press against mine, your still wet cock presses against my ass. I feel your lips on my shoulder, you kiss your way up to my neck while you play with my nipple my skin around my areloa feels so tight and my nipple is rock hard.
Your lips begin to move back down my shoulder and down my chest, my chest is warm and I am sure that there is a red patch just like every time that you get me so excited. Your kisses now fall on the side of my breast; you start licking the skin making you way to my nipple. Your hand now finds my left breast teasing and pulling at my nipple. I pull your head to my nipple, its taking you too long, your teasing is getting to me. You let me roll on my back now but you grab my hand and pull it away from your head holding it against the bed.
I feel your teeth gently holding my nipple while your tongue flicks the tip of my nipple. I moan and stretch my body, I know what’s to come and I want to feel it. You know this because you take your hand and reach for my crotch; your finger starts above my clit and applies a little pressure. Your finger then runs down the length of my pussy, never loosing contact with my clit. “Yes” it feels so good and you do it some more.
I spread my legs further apart to let you easily explore my pussy, your finger slides in just a little and I feel the palm of your hand now pressing the whole area around my clit. The excitement runs through my whole body and the muscles in side me clench around your finger; I feel my wetness like a sponge being squeezed out of me. You take your fingers; I smell my arousal before they reach my mouth. I stick out my tongue and you run your finger down my tongue. I taste myself and quickly suck your finger into my mouth, I want to clean all of myself off your finger before I give it back to you.
Next I feel your mouth on my pussy, covering it tasting the same thing that you just gave to me. I feel your tongue reach into my pussy your fingers spreading my lips apart. I can feel my orgasm beginning to build inside me. You now find the underside of my clit and your tongue runs up it, I can’t help but grab my breasts and squeeze feeling it in my pussy heightens what you are doing to me. I know that I am moaning, I know that it makes you work that much harder to please me.
I feel the twitching in my legs, I am building to the point of release, and you are working a finger inside stroking my g-spot and sucking at my clit. I close my eyes tight and enjoy the feeling if my orgasm coming on, you don’t let up, my back arches and I pull at my hair as it starts. I squeeze your head with my thighs, you remove your finger and just lick my clit, I feel the wave rising again and I let out a little scream. I am so sensitive not that your tongue feels so rough and it almost hurts, but I am still cumming and I am not in total control of my body. I feel my orgasm slowing and I let me body relax in the bed and let the feeling subside. I open my eyes and see you looking down at me smiling.
“Good morning”