View Single Post
Old 12-23-2017, 04:29 AM
Just me.

I'm not a counselor or anything like that so will not even try to tell you how to deal with this emotionally ... for that, you should talk to a Dr. or professional counselor. This person who was involved in molesting you should be reported to security folks at the conference (no doubt too late for that) or to the police. I'm sure a female detective could be made available to take your story. If she's doing this to you, I suspect she's doing it to others. That just has to stop. That was back in September you said and so I don't know if she could still be found or dealt with but at least the police would have her profile on record. If you are a person with faith, I would also suggest talking to your clergy if you have trust in them. They may be able to help. Not sure I can offer additional suggestions. I just hope that in some small way they may give you ideas on avenues you could pursue to help ease the stress you feel. Not being female makes it difficult for me to relate and so these may not be ideas you feel comfortable with. Please, do seek some more professional assistance. A site such as this, in my opinion, is not the ideal place to seek guidance in such personal and troubling areas, especially from people who really don't know you. These are just my thoughts.