View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 12:45 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Quote:
Originally Posted by dm383
Well there was a slight disappointment ths morning, but it was merely that the luscious Liz had clothes on when she opened her curtains!

Worked out to perfection for once. Headed round our usual route at roughly the usual time, except we were somewhat hampered by the 2-3 inches of snow that has finally landed on us! I'd noticed the light appeared to be on behind the curtains (again, as usual) but this morning she opened the curtains as I was looking directly at the window!

I'm here to tell you boys and girls, she is lovely, slim with small, perfectly-formed breasts (I already knew that but it's nice to have it confirmed; it's been a while!) albeit covered in a slinky polo-necked number today. She spent a good 5-10 seconds looking out the window at the snow (her driveway is on a steep hill) before she turned away and switched the light off.

Maybe this is a sign of better things to come, or simply a sign I was a lucky boy today; either way, a happy day indeed.

DM

Pleased (well, sort of!) to report a near repeat of this occurred not 20 minutes ago; I was looking straight ahead at her house when she opened the curtains, this time wearing a collared blouse in a cream-coloured material. Not very clingy unfortunately, but I did notice that she's let her hair grow (I noticed that a couple of weeks ago, in fact, when I saw her getting in her car one morning) and it's a rather fetching shade of auburn - almost red. It suits her (IMO anyway) and she really is very pretty indeed.

Add to that the sun is chasing the rain away and it's proved to be a very pleasant morning, so far!

DM
I only own my mind