View Single Post
Old 07-26-2002, 08:09 PM
Built Tough Up North

This sleep was so peaceful but didn’t last long. He awoke to Robyn saying so you eat in your sleep. Noticing her big wet mound Ballengrud shrugs and says that he guesses that he does. Elizabeth and Unna have gone off to hunt. Ballengrud asks Robyn for an explanation. She explains the history of his race, which as you now know is vampire, while sucking on his cock. She tells him of the homeland back across the ocean. He tells her that he had a dream about it. “We can go back if you’d like?” she said. “I’m cumming” said Ballengrud as he soaked Robyn’s face. “Yeah I guess I’d like to see it”. Robyn explains that on rare occasions vampires can have offspring they are born mortal but have incredible skill and intelligence, once they are turned they are practically gods. Robyn bends over and tells Ballengrud that she really liked it in the ass. Ballengrud can’t resist and starts to lick Robyn’s anus. He then inserts his cock into her well-eaten ass and starts to pump while rubbing Robyn’s enlarged clit.