View Single Post
Old 03-09-2002, 01:12 PM
Gone with the Wind

With a single, male partner, "DOGGY'!!!! (about 70% of the time)
Second favorite is me astride, face to face, or sitting on a chair or bench.
Third, on my side face to face. very slow, romantic position, good for talking to each other, slow touching all over...taking your time.. most men don't seem to like this much.
Fourth, on my knees, with him standing, making him shake and shiver all over as I lick and suck and devour him, while he reaches down to fondle my boobs.
Then 69- hard to do well, hard to concentrate... but fun.

With another woman, I have a favorite position that doesn't really have a name. She lies on her back, with her hips twisted to the side, her upper leg raised. I am sitting astride her lower leg, our vaginas touching. Then we just move, rubbing ourselves together, with a lot of caressing and fondling all over. This is more comfortable for me than many other postions due to me height/size.
Second favorite is 69, but that is for special occasions, so I don't do it that often.
Third, is to have her lie on her back, my face between her thighs. I love to look up and see my partner's head thrown back, her eyes closed in passion...
Next, to be held in her lap, as she fingers me and kissses/sucks on my boobs/nipples.
Goodness! This has run too long!
Favorite positions with multiple partners, another time maybe?

Wickedly,

WW

---Margaret Cho