View Single Post
Old 01-03-2004, 09:10 PM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
what someone bid at an auction not too long ago on pixies...
bid one weekend getaway. A glorious weekend at a secluded, romantic Bed & Breakfast. Breakfast in bed, massages, sensuous baths, good wine and the most mind altering sex you could dream of.
AND a limousine to chauffeur us around town...
AND if we have a limousine, we sure can't let that go to waste!
I'll put up the partition (we'd hate to have the chauffeur TOO distracted...we might crash), open the moon roof, and pour you your favorite drink. Nevermind a drink for me...I'm going to be busy working you into a state of delirium with my tongue. I'll only stop until you beg me to!
Then after straightening up a bit to be presentable, we'll stop and have dinner at the restaurant of your choice. Then on to a good night spot for some dancing.
Teasing and grinding each other on the dance floor will certainly get us in the mood for what is to come later that night...
I'd like to say that I'd have the restraint to wait for us to get back to the room to take you in everyway conceivable...but I'd be a liar. I'd have to have you in the back of the limo on the way there.
Once back in the room, I would be at your bidding. Any desire is yours for the asking.
The next morning would again bring breakfast in bed, a leisurely bath and a massage.
Then off to shopping and dining our day away.
That night we fly off to catch the cruise that leaves the next morning. Carribean, Alaska, the Pacific, or the Mediterranian...it's your choice. 7 days of the crew waiting on you hand and foot. 7 nights of me pleasing you from head to toe...
AND a bucket of ice
AND a trip for your hubby to tour the strip clubs of Oklahoma so he doesn't bitch when you get home!
AND an unlimited shopping spree at the toy store (and I ain't talking about Toys 'r Us!)
AND a private jet ride (admittedly this is a bit selfish of me...I've always wanted to join the Mile High Club, and would love for it to be with you!)

PLUS...I'll match 10 of your favorite items from any of the other bidders!

PLUS...I'll guarantee that we'll try any and all of the positions in the complete Kama Sutra that you desire

PLUS...We'll post a thread to all of Pixies for suggestions. Each that you enjoy, I will do! (Just in case the creative minds out there think of something we might otherwise miss!)