View Single Post
Old 03-16-2004, 01:36 PM

Some of my fantasies have come true.... some I can't wait to relive and expand upon...

We've attended some swing club social functions and had a good time with some of the people we've met.

From the beginning, we've been full swap, but always same room activity. One couple, two couples, one couple + an extra guy... I think 4 other couples in the same room is probably the most company we've had.

I love seeing people fuck. Live people... people you know... are better.

I love seeing my wife with other guys. The thrill of watching her sometimes overshadows my encounters with strange pussy (not that I'm knocking getting strange pussy at all!).

We've engaged in DP a couple times. I've been in her pussy while the other guy was in her ass. A cock in her mouth at the same time would certainly round out that picture. I want to reverse the situation some time such that I'm in her ass while the other guy is in her pussy...... ultimately, I want to see her plugged by three other guys.

There's one lucky fellow that she sucked off and let him cum in her mouth.... she told me about that after we got back to our room that night. (I missed it live as I was distracted by a new friend's attentions). I've told her next time, I want to know it when it happens. I'd like to see 4 or 5 guys circled around her receiving her oral services.... eventually blowing their loads in her mouth, on her face and chest. I LOVE FACIALS!

These are the ones I've lived.... and want to live again...