View Single Post
Old 05-01-2003, 01:42 AM
Learning to talk sexy

After spending the night with Tim he wanted to make sure I got to work safely. My turn to open the Library, which meant arriving a bit early. Left things too late to be able to stop by my place for a change of clothing, but the dark skirt was acceptable to wear again, then snatched one of Tim's colored t-shirts, it is right in style ... fitting VERY tightly across my chest. Certain that a few of the other staff will notice I'm wearing the same skirt, just hoping they won't comment on it!

Tim walks into the library with me and waits while I turn off all the alarms and security measures. Nobody usually shows up for another hour, but we are listed as being open for these hours, so someone has to open up .... we usually rotate the priviledge, just like we do about the 2 days we close late each week.

I man the front desk and then feel Tim slide up behind me, sliding my skirt upward and pushing my panties out of the way as he suddenly slides deep inside me and begins a hard slamming fuck into my wet and squelchy pussy. Hands squeezing my breasts hard, palms covering my nipples and long fingers extending to cover and "mash" my boobs .... it feels so painful and so sexual and turns me on even if he wasn't doing anything else, but the feel of his cock filling me completely as he stands behind me and his hands squeezing so hard, I am on the verge of orgasm almost immediately.

Lips and tongue playing at the side of my neck and ear, then switching to the other side .. licking, sucking, kissing, nipping at me ... I hear the sound of a car pulling into the parking lot and do my best to push the words from my mouth to get him to hurry so we are not caught.

He finishes hard and fast ... both of us excited by the need to rush, the possibility of getting caught and doing all we can so it doesn't happen. Pulling out of me, pulling down my skirt and dropping down just as the library patron enters and then popping up with the book. "Here you go, sorry I dropped it. I guess I'll be on my way now, thanks for the tips." As he walked behind the patron the last word came out of his mouth and he grabbed his chest, looked at mine and I nearly lost it, only just managing not to laugh as I realized he was thanking me for letting him grope my chest. He looks like the boy next door, but he can be very bad sometimes! LOL!