View Single Post
Old 10-25-2002, 08:40 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
In all honesty, I really don't know anymore what I think is romantic. My husband, good man that he is, doesn't have a romantic bone in his body and never has. Candlelight dinners? "I wanna see what I'm eating!". Only two years ago, after 28 yrs. of marriage, he bought me flowers for the FIRST time! And at that it was at Costco (like Sam's Club). We were shopping...it was near Mother's Day, they had bouquets of roses for sale....."Oh those are so pretty!" "You want some?.......Go pick one" And what is so incredibly sad is that I was thrilled to pieces! First time he'd EVER bought me flowers, and an actual Mother's Day present! Don't get me wrong...in so very many important ways he's a good man, good father, and good husband. But "romance"? It just isn't part of his make-up.
And therefore not part of my life for so long that I honestly don't know what is and isn't romantic to me anymore.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy