Thread: The Agreement
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2005, 05:50 PM
Married Couple

The Agreement II: The Prophecy

First, to those whom have read "The Agreement" I apologize for mistakeingly calling the young lycan, Krystof, Adam through out the story. Between the phone ringing and the dog wanting in and out, I got slightly side-tracked on the names and apparently stayed there. It was not until I had posted it and a friend pointed it out did I see the error. SORRY!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anna sat straight up in bed. It was 3:00 am. She had been 21 for almost two hours now. Ever since her 16th birthday she had been having the same dream. It first started out periodically and then the older she got the more she dreamt it. She would always wake up right before the end; but not tonight.

Each time it was as if she was an unseen person in a story being told. She watched as the old fashion wooden coffin was being lowered into the ground. On both sides of the grave stood a group of people. Each not seeming to want to acknowledge the other.

A man that she did not know stood opposite a man that she knew from pictures as her Great-Great-Great Grandfather Adam Symthe.

Adam raised his hand and pointed at the young lycan, Krystof, whom after the natural death of his father had become the new pack leader.

"You did this!" he calmly said. "It was your abomination she was birthing when she died."

Krystof could only glare at the father of his last mate, Tanya.

"The agreement I made 25 years ago is now broken. Me and this village will hunt down every lycan and kill them. Starting with you."

"You may try Adam," Krystof said trying to remain calm. "But I see a day when you have been laid in your grave. A day when I will have a new mate. That mate will be one of your many Granddaughters. She, like your daughter, will come to me free and willing."

Adam started for the young lycan, but was caught by the men around him.

"I will make sure that every one of my decendants never know you. I will kill you myself."

Smiling, Krystof and his pack walked away.

"Never Krystof! Never! You will not live to have any of my granddaughters."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

One hundred and fifty years had past until the night when Anna had sat up in her bed. She had never known the name of the young lycan until then; only the fact that he was a lycan. As Anna laid back down, she began to dream a different dream. One that both excited her and left her wondering if what she had been dreaming all these years were the accounts of the day that had been past down from one generation to the next. If so, she now knew why the young lycan was always on her mind. And if it too were true, she would soon come to know her future.

Her new dream was this:

She had some how met Krystof here in the present. When she dreamt of his human form he looked as if he had aged very little. Then in an instant he was in his lycan form and they were making love. When she woke, she knew that she must find.

That night she and her friends went out to celebrate her birthday. Around 11:00 pm her friends started to leave the bar, but she was not ready yet.

"Here you go Miss," the bartender said.

"I didn't order this."

"It's from the man in the corner."

Anna turned to look at the corner but, the corner was so dark she could she no one. She picked up the glass and walked over. As she sat down she could now make out a man sitting there. To her surprise, it was the young lycan from her dreams.

"Thank you Krystof."

"So you know me then," came a pleasant voice.

"You, sir, are quit literally the man of my dreams."

They sat there talking and enjoying each others company for the next two hours. When Krystof walked Anna to her apartment, he gave her a long deep passionate kiss.

"Would you like to come in?" she asked. "I've never let anyone know where I live but, you are my destiny and my love."

As soon as they were inside, Krystof began to kiss Anna's neck from behind. He began rubbing her breast through her clothes. Unbottoning her blouse he caressed her smooth skin. Next he began to remove her skirt. Like her late Aunt Tanya, Anna did not wear underwear either.

Fully exposed, Krystof turned her around to face him. In one swift move, Krystof picked up his mate and carried her to the bedroom. Once there he removed his clothes and began kissing Anna again. Kissing down to her breast, Anna arched her back and moaned. With one hand he began to rub her clit unlit it throbbed.

Not wanting her to change her mind he pushed his hard dick into her virgin pussy. He pulled in and out a few times before breaking her hyman. Anna begged him not to stop and Krystof moved faster. Soon he had marked his new mate. They fell asleep there togther.

The next morning Krystof asked, "Do you know what tomorrow night is?"

"It's a full moon."

"Do you know what will happen?"

"You will change and then I will officially become your mate." Anna looked at him as if it was something that happened everyday. "I'm not afarid of you if that's what you're worried about."

It was then that Anna would truly be a willing mate.

Night was soon closing in and Krystof and Anna had an early supper. He wanted to them to be in her apartment when the moon rose.

They made their way into the bedroom and both removed their clothes, each watching the other. As they embrassed, Anna could feel Krystof getting hard. He in return could smell the passion rising in her. As the moonlight began to flood the room, Krystof back away from her and changed. Knowing her right away, he motioned for her to come to him. Without hesitation, Anna went to him.

With his lycan paw, Krystof began to gently rub her breast. The feel of him excited her more. Anna drew his wolf head to them and begged him to suck. With each lick of his tongue, she moaned.

"Oh Krystof. I have dreamt of this moment but, I never knew that it would be this wonderful."

Krystof's right paw began to gently rub Anna's wanting pussy.

"MMMMMMMM Yes, baby. Yes. That feels so good."

Bringing her to an orgasim the could smell she was fully ready.

Krystof stood and placed Anna's arms around his neck. He placed his own arms between her legs, lifting her onto him. Slowly he moved her hot pussy up and down on his hard lycan cock. With each rise and fall she moaned louder and harder.

"Oh Krystof. Krystof. Kyrstof."

Watching her face as she came on him Krystof remembered back 150 years to the prophecy he made to Adam. It was now fullfilled. He knew that Adam had to be turning in his grave.

Seeing that she was weak, Krystof placed her on the floor. As if she knew what to do, Anna got on all fours. Krystof placed the tip of his cock to Anna's pussy and thought, "Thank you Adam. Thank you for my beautiful new mate; your beloved Great-Great-Great Granddaughter."

Krystof began to pump long and slow into Anna. Gradually getting faster, Anna came again.

"MMMMMMMM Yes, baby. Yes. Yes. I love you Krystof. I love you."

Hearing this, Krystof exploded his seed deep into Anna. Filling her quiever with another orgasim, he laid them both on their sides.

Nine months later Anna delivered the first of their six sons.