View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 10:27 AM

Unwrapping Presents part 1:

True to his word Mortagin sent presents to Fraya. Couriers filed into the palace laden with boxes tied in multi-hued ribbons. The Queen had them moved to Fraya’s private chambers so she could open them in private. Delighted she invited her sisters and mother to help her. Each night the couple had spoken through their mirrors and Fraya was growing fond of his low rumbling voice. They had shared their dreams for peace among the kingdoms and their personal dreams and aspirations. Mortagin delighted in her educated logic, thrilled that not only was she a vision of extraordinary beauty but also an intelligent and skilled debater. His luck could not be better. Fraya also was falling hard and fast for her giant. So in light of their success Queen Brittanne had commissioned mirrors for each couple so they too could get to know each other as Fraya and Mortagin had before the festival.

Running into her sleeping quarters she summoned her Giant. Bouncing on her toes she waited for the reflection to change. It opened up to a dimly lit room, shadows falling all around so she couldn’t make out the details. His smiling face filled the glass soon after, “yes pet?” laughing she bounced up and down. “Thank you Mortagin! But there are so many! You didn’t have to!” she burst out. “You’re welcome sweetheart, have you opened them yet?” he asked. Shaking her head so fast her braids whipped her face; she bit her bottom lip and twisted her hands together. “Then go open them silly girl! And I will see you this evening.” “Don’t GO Mortagin!” she shouted. “But if I don’t go I can’t finish your surprise Fraya, now be good and go open your presents pet.” And he winked out the connection. Surprise??? But weren’t the presents her surprise? Excited all over again she ran to the other room where her sisters and mother waited. She tore into the first package with enthusiasm and stared at the gleaming fabric inside. It was a dress in royal blue intricately embroidered in gold and encrusted with gemstones of every color. Each new box held another dress of a different color and came with matching slippers, jewels, ribbons, and very lacy under-clothes. She giggled and blushed her way through the boxes. One final box was left to open and read “for tonight please pet..” it held a final dress of the sheerest pink, adorned with more gold embroidery and winking with diamonds. The undergarments were intricate and layered more than the rest, all done in gold and pink lace with a matching pink corset. Compared to the other dresses this one was the finest and all the girls fawned over the beauty of it. With the final dress a glittering crown of gold and silver set with a multitude of pink diamonds was addressed to “My Future Queen…”

Clapping there hands and jumping for joy Fraya and her sisters left to prepare for her birthday banquet. Queen Brittanne smiled and stole away with the crown.

Later that eve all were gathered in the banquet hall and the servants were clearing the final vestiges of dinner while supplying the tables with more wine. The King stood and clinked his goblet to call a toast. “Tonight we celebrate the birth of my daughter Fraya the Fair, today she moves into womanhood and will join her brothers and sisters at the festival to unite our Clans in marriage and blood! A toast to her loyalty and service to our kingdoms! A toast to her future happiness and may her children be many and strong!” A clamor of cups clinking and shouted cheers followed. “Now for her surprise gift! From a kingdom far from ours a guest has come to present it to her! Guards if you would allow him in!” All eyes followed the guards to the great hall doors and waited on baited breath for the stranger to appear. As the doors creaked open a great hooded figure ducked under the frame. Fraya’s heart began to pound…

It was a Giant! Murmurs sped through the crowd. The Giant was covered by his hooded cloak completely and no one could see his face. “Fraya! Please greet your guest.” The King commanded. Standing she glanced at her mother questionly but Brittanne just waved her hands for her to scoot along. Curtsying in front of the stranger she waited for him to reveal his identity. Her eyes were barely level with his abdominal area; he towered nearly two feet above her already tall 6ft. Removing his cloak he handed it to a waiting porter.

“Mortagin!!” Fraya exclaimed and she jumped into his waiting arms. He swung her around and around breathing in her sweet scent as he nuzzled her hair. He rumbled into her ears alone, “Oh Lass how I have ached to finally hold you.” Giggling she exclaimed “You are the best gift!” And the crowd erupted into applause. Placing her on her feet once more he bowed to one knee. “I am not the gift pet, this is.” And he pulled a small drawstring bag from his pocket. A chorus of ooo’s followed. Untying the chord he shook the contents into his palm. A ring the likes none of the elves had ever seen sparkled within. The Giant smiths had hand carved the intricate design into the gold and set several diamonds into the central setting. It matched the crowns design she noticed. Taking her hand in his, “Fraya the Fair I know we are already betrothed but in my country we ask the lady’s hand and present her with a ring worthy of her beauty. So, my dear elfling, will you accept my ring and bind yourself to me as my Queen for all the days of your life? Will you place your heart in my hands and trust me to do the same?” he gazed into her deep blue eyes. “YES of course I will! I love it!” and she hugged him to her raining kisses on his face. The room exploded with joy!

Growling he swept her up into his arms once more. “I’ve a mind to take you to my guest chambers this very instant if you keep up the tormenting kisses.” And he sealed his mouth over hers branding her with their first kiss. Their tongues battled for dominance over one another and she held fast to his neck pulling him deeper into her. Liquid fire ignited in his veins and sped his thundering heart. Moaning against him she kissed him with the pent up passion they had built each night through the mirror. She felt as If she were drowning and he was her air desperately clinging to him. Finally he broke their kiss and they both gasped in awe. Raw need danced in their eyes as they drank each other in.

The King cleared his throat and held his glass up once more, “A Toast to Fraya the Fair and her betrothed Mortagin the Feared!”

They retired to the table next to the king’s as he called for the entertainment to begin. Now everyone knew each citizen that turned 18 in the elven community was ushered into adulthood by an erotic frenzy of dance and song and exhibition. It was said to be symbol of their new freedom as adults to see what was normally forbidden to them.
So Mortagin sat proudly next to his female enjoying her little touches and snuggles while they watched many beautiful dancers parade into the hall. She kept gazing at her ring and running her slippered toes across his calves.

The dancing maids were scantily clad by popular standards and swayed seductively to the music played by the bards upon their strings. They danced the seductive dance and touched and kissed once another as they circled the floor. Breasts heaving and rubbing against each other in rhythm.

Then came the male acrobats tumbling into the hall dressed only in loin cloths muscles glistening with glittered oils. And the mood turned more heated in the hall.

Fraya trailed her hand down Mortagin’s thigh and he pulled her under his arm pressing her against his side. All around the room hands began to roam underneath the tables.

The third set to enter the hall were the Water Nymphs and Tarvic sat up straighter. His eyes glued to their bared breasts. They worked their way around the bards and acrobats running their hands over their bodies not sparing their loins.

Mortagin began to grow hard in his pants and Fraya couldn’t help but notice. She whispered something in his ear smiling. “you little Vixen!” he boomed picking her up and settling her on his lap. She immediately felt his staff jump underneath her heated core. The size terrified and excited her just feeling him pressed against her.

The scene before them escalated into kissing and petting, as clothing was stripped away. The crowd began to disperse from the tables and onto the prepared pallets surrounding the room. The King and Queen left hand in hand for their own chambers. Mortagin was not used to seeing such open sexuality and it had him very aroused. He kept petting her flaxen hair running his hands down her arms as she kept shifting in his lap. Driving him mad he might add. His focus was on Fraya but her eyes were drawn to the lusty scene unfolding around her. The chosen had all left but them, and the remaining guests paired off in couples. The sounds of kissing, licking, sucking, and moaning thrummed in his ears. Suddenly Fraya’s nails dug into his thighs and he was forced to look up. The entertainers had all formed a circle and were full on fucking each other in wild abandon. If there was not a penis at one connection there was a womanly tongue lapping greedily. Moans assailed them all around and that is when he realized he needed to get Fraya out of the hall. Thick cocks plundered pussies all about them and he felt Fraya’s pulse pounding in response. “All right pet, that’s enough voyeurism for you tonight, we are going now.” And he flipped her over his shoulder carrying her to his guest quarters.