View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 10:44 AM

(If you will forgive my sloppy editing, I will continue)

Unwrapping Presents part two:

The guest quarters Mortagin had been assigned were one level directly below Fraya’s. A finely hewn stone stairwell connected the hearth rooms, guarded by great oak doors. It was supposed to serve as an additional exit from her suite in case of emergencies.

The servants had already banked a fire in his hearth and heated water in the great tub before it, as he had instructed. The tub had been specially made to accommodate his size, as was all the newly moved in furniture. After all he was staying for a few weeks.

Fraya slid down his muscled frame landing on her feet. Her smile coy and eyes wide, “A Tub, Mortagin?”

Reaching to caress her head in the palm of his hand, he leaned down to pull her into a searing kiss. She met his advance gladly wrapping her arms around his corded neck, sliding her hands through his own golden hair. The fact that she was so open to his advances made his chest swell in pride.

During his journey to the elven kingdom, he had worried of the reception he would receive from her. Would she fear him once she saw his size, like all others before her had? Would she falter in her bargain of their contract of marriage between their peoples? Fear had beaded his forehead with sweat as he walked into the Great Hall hooded. He had contemplated many times of just handing her the velvet sack and bowing away to the shadows, leaving her with only the ring, until their wedded day at the festival. Content to see her later through his mirror in his guest chambers, hiding in secret.

Only he was not prepared for the vision of her in the soft pink gown he chose for her this evening. Her lush full breasts peaked above the bodice, glowing in the candlelit hall. The color matched her pale skin when she blushed, as the blood flowed under the creamy white. The sight of her stilled his heart and he had to remind himself to breathe.

Then she smiled so radiantly, so innocently, as she curtsied to him, waiting upon her gift from this unknown guest. That he found the courage to face her. To his utter astonishment she had greeted him with openness and fervor he had not dreamed could be.

And now she was in his arms once more, in his private quarters. His need for her burned through his belly and he felt his control slipping. Not wanting to mar their first night together he reluctantly broke their kiss. Sighing she laid her head upon his chest not knowing what to do. She was electrified from the erotic visions she had been whisked away from but unsure of how to tread. Sensing her unsteadiness he stroked her back in long glides until he felt her breath even out.

Turning her chin up to his face with a fingertip his eyes crinkled in a smile, “Now I get to unwrap MY present.”

Fraya blushed but did not turn away. “Pet, if you will, I am afraid I am going to be terrible at those tiny little laces.” He gestured to her back.

Slipping her nimble fingers behind her back she unraveled the ties and the gossamer pink gown loosened about her bodice. He lifted the fine garment over her head revealing the corset underneath. The corset fastened in the front and pushed her ample breasts upwards. He was rewarded with her creamy half moons of flesh for his eyes to feast upon. But the banquet was only beginning he thought to his self. Making a move to unhinge those fasteners she stayed his hand.

“No, you next”, she insisted. He removed his outer coat and she began working at the buttons upon his shirt. When his chest lay open for her fingers to caress only then did she began to pop the stays on her corset. She was playing with him he realized, a game of tit for tat. Well he could play if she was willing. Sliding his shirt over his hard shoulders, Fraya slipped her pantaloons to the floor in the same motion.

Now she stood clad in only the sheer pink and gold lace he had chosen for her. All day he had tried to imagine her stripped to them but it didn’t compare to the reality of it. Her nipples were plainly visible under the mesh, driving his desire to lick and nip at them.

Pointing at the offending material he motioned for it to be off. Shaking her head she waggled her finger at him, “Boots! Trousers! Off!”

Crying out he rushed to comply with his little vixen. Mortagin in his undergarment and Fraya in her lace paused, mesmerized with each other. Each drinking the other in.

Suddenly this was all very real to her and she faltered. This was as far as they had taken things before and she stalled in the unfamiliarity of it. Tentatively she reached for his hand, granting him her trust.

“Mortagin, I…I don’t know what you want me to do.” She stammered.

“Just trust me pet, I will do the steering from here”, pulling her to him.

Sliding his fingers underneath her top, he gently pulled it free, but her breasts were pressing against his stomach and he still could not see. He felt her trembling but continued on his path, and soon the lacy panty was at her feet. Still she pressed her body to his afraid to step back. Now came the fear he had expected. Concern furrowed his brow. Ice flashed through his veins and a cold sweat crept up once more. He would have to go slower with her than her boisterous welcome had intoned.

Swallowing the lump in his throat, “Fraya, let me see you…” he whispered. She timidly stepped back looking into his eyes.

“Oh, Gods above Lass! You are perfect! Do not ever fear to show yourself to me, I promise you, you will only see my desire” he praised.

Her eyes widened then slowly closed. “I just…I…feel so much…” and she reached out to run her small delicate hands over his hard muscled frame. Little flames burned behind the trail her fingers left behind and he could take no more.

Falling to his knees he buried his face in between her breasts, suckling on first one then the other. She gripped his broad shoulders throwing her head back, moaning with each nip and flick of his tongue. He feasted upon those berried delights laving her sensitive skin until it puckered hard and tight. Heat began to grow between her thighs and her bud began to ache. Moaning his name she clutched his hair in her fists and cried, “Mortagin! Oh Mortagin…what are you doing to me?”

His cock flexed at her cries, pushing above his shorts. Sweeping her up in his arms he carried her to the waiting tub.

“I am teaching my woman just how much I want her. So, first I will sooth your nerves away in the waters, then I am going to love every inch of your creamy skin until you scream your release. Tonight is about awakening the woman in you, Fraya”, he rumbled in her ear.

Sinking under the warm waters she turned to watch as he removed the last vestige of fabric he wore. Her breath caught in her throat to see his perfectly chiseled body, but her eyes went wide seeing the massive length hanging between his powerful legs. None of the men she had recently seen in the Great Hall could begin to compare and fear sliced through her belly. Settling into the tub before her, Fraya watched the water gobble Mortagin and all his assets up.

Mirth in his eyes he chuckled softly at her stare. “Don’t you be worrying on that tonight, Pet, that is for another day. Now relax, and enjoy”.

He pulled her to him cradling her back with his great chest, freeing his hands to soap her breasts. He took his time with her, using long lingering strokes across her body. Kneading the tension out of her limbs, and soon she no longer trembled under his touch. His warmth surrounded her and she finally fell tranquilly into his embrace.

Dipping his head he nipped at her neck and began the same torturous strokes with his tongue that he had used on her breasts. Her legs fell open upon his thighs and she could feel the length of him running against her. The desire to feel that hardness between her softest core rocketed through her womb. Mortagin dipped his hand to cup her sex and slid a finger along her lips, finding Fraya slick under his grasp. Fraya bucked and moaned when Mortagin brushed her clit, and dug her nails into his arms. Her only sound a muffled scream in her throat that she feared to let go.

Smiling he circled the little nub with one hand and rolled a berried nipple with the other. Rubbing her faster then gliding across her lips to lightly dip ever so minutely he felt her climax building. He was careful not to penetrate too far, knowing his fingers were probably the size of an average elf man. Her maidenhead was for their wedding night and he would not spoil that rite.

She was panting now and her muscles began to strain, the heat of her burning into him. Knowing she was on the edge he sped his assault on her little bud and felt her buck hard against him screaming his name once again. Heat flooded his hand even under the warm waters and he knew she had her release.

His cock bobbed under the water aching to burrow into her softness but he held onto his control.

Flipping wildly around to face him Fraya wrapped her legs around Mortagin’s stomach and pulled his mouth to hers. She was delirious with passion and flew on instinct alone, craving his touch, his tongue, his taste. Burning need drove her out of control. She was blind to anything but her desire to claim him as he had just done to her. Frenzied beyond reason, Fraya didn’t know how close she was to being separated from her maidenhead forever.

The hold he had on his own control was crumbling and he had to do something quickly. Either plummet over the edge with her or peel Fraya from his body while he cleared his head. He chose to gently pull her off and settle her on the other side of the tub.

Running his hand over his face to steady himself, “Easy there Lass, it is not yet our wedded night. You know not what beast you be playing with yet”.

Huge blue orbs filled with tears threatening to spill. “I…I am sorry, please forgive me. I don’t know what came over me.” She stammered.

Chuckling low in his chest, “I know what came over you, Elfling. And it is perfectly alright. Perhaps we tempt fate to much tonight. Come I will see you dry and warm in your own bed”.

And with that Mortagin scooped her up into his arms once more stepping from the tub. Wrapping them in fluffy dressing robes he carried her up the stairwell that connected their rooms. Gently depositing her into her bed he turned to go. Fraya clutched at his much bigger hand to stop him.

“A kiss goodnight?” she asked innocently.

Shaking his head, “No, I fear what your kisses can do. I am now duly warned my princess.” And he released her grasp on him easily. Never mind that he wanted nothing more than to acquiesce and brand her right here and now. Now that he thought about it, that is exactly why he was leaving her alone.

Pouting she turned away. And he had to hide his grin. He had lit a little firecracker he was afraid and the fireworks to follow would be grand indeed.

Trudging down the steps to his chambers Mortagin’s mood could not have been better, now to take care of this ache throbbing between his legs…