View Single Post
Old 07-11-2003, 06:29 AM
I got my "eyes" on U!

Well I don’t believe that I can add anything more to all the sentiments that have been expressed already. Kim I have to hand it to you this has been one hell of a ride and you have every right to hold your head high and puff your chest out a bit, As you have truly conceived, gathered, built, maintained, groomed, and protected a truly special home.
Pixies has truly been a special place for me. I have had some wonderful conversations and quips with people from all over the world. There have been one or two disagreements along the way but everyone I “met” that gravitated here were open, kind, and sympathetic.
Pixies has been an education of sorts to me. Pixies has been a place to realize that the sexual parts of our being can flourish in an open forum along side of other personal interests without prejudice and censorship.
Honestly I never thought that I would post photos of myself on the web but this place makes you feel at ease to participate at what ever level you are comfortable and the longer I was here the more and more comfortable I became.
Kim Congratulations on a job well done.
Lilith….your devotion here has been a special thing and it seems to me that your efforts should not go unnoticed.
To all my friends sparing partners and fellow quipsters thanks for the good times and companionship.
In the short term I can be reached at southinpixieland@yahoo.com
Kim what more can be said but…..thank you