View Single Post
Old 04-21-2006, 10:09 AM
>squint<

part 2

The hour passed slowly. I changed clothes and freshened up. I finally went to the restaurant, only to find that she’d not yet arrived. I found the bar and ordered a drink.

A moment later, she walked in. She turned to face the greeter, spoke with him for a moment, gave him a note or something and then, following his indication, turn back around and walked toward me. She looked fantastic – but different than before – in a vintage-looking gauzy white cotton blouse with orange and purple embroidery along the front and sleeves. Two side ties were joined in the back to give the blouse a more fitted look and the short sleeves fell just off the shoulder to accent her slightly muscular arms. Her tight-fitting designer blue jeans showed off her feminine figure, firm ass and shapely legs, confirming to me that she probably worked out. Around her neck was a unique stone necklace made up of polished purple amethyst chips. She had removed most of her make-up, too, but I could see now that she really didn’t need it anyway. I stood up and smiled as she got closer.

“Let’s get a table,” she said matter-of-factly, though I could see that she was pleased to see me. We walked together to our table and the incidental contact between us sent little sparks through my body.

As we sat, she said, “Sorry I was a little late. I could see you from my room as you were walking over here, so I hurried to come down.”

We talked while we ate and drank. Our conversation was pleasant, but not very personal. And, honestly, I was surprised and a bit disappointed that she initially gave some flirty attention to our hunky young waiter. He was probably a local college kid who could only dream of having a woman of Anna’s caliber. I felt embarrassed for him: He was practically drooling over her and, though Anna played along for a bit, I knew she was only toying with him. She eventually turned her attention exclusively to me.

I continued to play it cool and after the meal we moved to the lounge for some drinks as we continued talking. The drinks clearly helped loosen her up a little, and the conversation turned more personal. We talked about our past experiences, old jobs, former lovers. Some of her stories were pretty revealing. She told me how a “one-night experiment” with a guy in college had resulted in her having to get a restraining order against him. She told me how she had posed nude for a photographer in Russia and than had to pay some thugs to beat him up and take the photos when he’d threatened to publish them on the Internet unless she fucked him. She even told me about a brief lesbian affair she’d had.

Damn, I thought, she’s a total tease. But she told me her stories in such a straight-forward way and with no pretense, that I wasn’t sure what to think. Maybe she was simply too tipsy to know what she was saying. In any case, I was enthralled and turned on. I really wanted her.

“I’m captivated,” I said, a little too enthusiastically. “You’ve had quite a life.”

“And it has really only recently begun to blossom, Tyler.” Her eyes were shining. “A few years ago I was introduced to a whole new aspect of the mental and spiritual side of the sexual experience. It has changed my life.”

“Really,” I said. My prick was beginning to perk up a bit. I felt like she was leaving a door wide open for me. “I think I know what you mean. I’ve had a few pretty outstanding experiences myself.”

“I’m not sure you know what I mean,” she said with a smile. She seemed to be playing the coquette.

“Well, I’d like to show you what I mean,” I offered.

“You’re very sure of yourself, Tyler,” she said. She wore a smile, but her tone was almost sad-sounding. She looked down at the table, and then back up at me. “I’ll tell you what. I’m going to go use the restroom. I’ll think while I’m gone. I might have something to show you later.”

When she got up to use the restroom, she glanced back at me and winked nearly imperceptibly. Hot damn. I knew then that I was going to get some of that fine ass. I glanced at my watch and, to my surprise, noticed that more than two hours had passed.

She emerged from the restroom area a few minutes later. But then she walked over to our waiter, the young wannabe who had been checking Anna out all night. She spoke with him for a few moments and pointed to the bathroom, then to our table. He then glanced at his watch and said something to her in return. As she walked away from him, his eyes were glued to her ass. I rolled my eyes. Dream on, I thought.

“What was all that about?” I asked.

“The bathroom needs attention,” she said.

“Anna, I’m sorry if I came on too strong a moment ago,” I offered. “But I am curious about you … and very attracted to you. There’s something about you that I find compelling”

She looked at me with the strangest expression. Was she confused? No, it was more like she suddenly felt sorry for me. Or … I couldn’t tell.

“Tyler,” she said, “do you realize what time it is? I had no idea it had gotten so late. I hate to be uptight, but maybe we should call it a night?”

“Maybe,” I said. This was not what I was hoping to hear from her. I tried to think of something to say, but I drew a blank. What I came up with was not that great. “I’ve got a better idea, though. How about a massage before you fall asleep? I’m famous in 14 states.”

She smirked.

“Listen,” I continued. “We’ve got nothing to lose but a little sleep. We’ve had a nice evening together. So nice, that we lost track of time. Why stop now?”

“That’s good,” she said. “I mean, it’s good that you lost track of time. It means you’re interested in what I have to say.”

“I’m absolutely interested,” I said, looking her square in the face. “I hate to see our evening end.”

“But it should.” She suddenly looked very sober.

“So, what was it you wanted to show me?” I asked. She said nothing, but I kept looking deeply into her eyes. I lifted one eyebrow playfully.

“Tyler,” she said finally, “I’m interested in you to some extent, but nothing is going to happen between us right now. There are some things we could talk about, but I frankly don’t think you’d care to hear them right now. You’re a bit too cocky. I had a nice time tonight, but let’s call it a night, OK?”

I was ticked that I’d been shot down like that and when I got back to my hotel room I wished I had thought of something to say that would have changed her mind about me. Instead I was left to go to bed with mere memories of her. At least I had given her my number and offered to take her to lunch the next day.

“A fucking lunch date,” I thought. “How pathetic.”

As I lay in bed thinking about her, I began to fantasize about how I would fuck her if I had the chance. As I did so, my dick began to spring to life and I stroked it slowly, enjoying the fantasy. I was imagining those pouty lips of hers wrapped around my thick, nearly-seven-inch cock when my cell phone rang.

“Do you like to watch?” It was Anna.

“What?” It was well after midnight.

“Do you like to watch?”

“Watch what?”

“What do you think, Tyler? It’s not a trick question.”

My mind raced and my dick swelled up a bit more. Could she be asking me if I wanted to watch her give me a little show? What the hell! I’d be crazy to say no, but I was still a little unsure of myself.

“Um, sure,” I offered. “Why do you ask? Do you have something for me to see?”

“Open your window.”

I did as she asked and peered across to her hotel. The bright lights from the parking lot were shining on the glass exterior of her building.

“Second floor, above the lobby,” she whispered. I could hear some movement over the phone in the background. And then she moaned softly. Wow, I thought. She must be masturbating. She must be just as horny as I am.

I looked more intently. And then I saw her. The back of her head, pressed against the window, made her red hair stand out through the slightly tinted window. She was arching her back so I could see her naked ass pressed against the window, too. She whispered something unintelligible into the phone and my dick poked out of my boxers.