View Single Post
Old 04-21-2006, 10:09 AM
>squint<

part 3

“I see you, Anna. You’re beautiful.”

“I know. I’m sure you like what you see,” she paused and moaned softly again. “Most men find me desirable. You may remember our young waiter from tonight, for example.”

“He wouldn’t know what to do with you.”

“He knows enough, Tyler. He’s licking my pussy right now.”

Had I heard that right? What the fuck?!

“I hope you’re not too upset,” she said. “You said you liked to watch. Michael is a nice boy with a big dick. He and I have a mutual understanding. Say hello to Tyler, Michael.”

“Hello, Tyler,” came the smug voice of the waiter over the phone. I clenched my jaw.

“Listen, Tyler.” It was Anna again, and she paused before continuing. “You’re a confidant man and I like that. You’re probably pretty good in bed because of it. You have that air about you. I’m sure you’ve had your share of lonely businesswomen in hotels like this – women who appreciated the opportunity for a guiltless fuck with a nice-looking stud like you. You probably enjoy the challenge of making a woman want you badly enough that she’s willing to have a one-night stand with you, although you’d probably never tell her that.”

I kept quiet.

“Nothing to say? Listen, I’m not trying to preach, Tyler. Hell, I’ve got this young man’s tongue in my cunt. But let me be straight with you about what’s going to happen tonight: I’m going to make you want me like you’ve never wanted anyone before. It’ll be frustrating for you to see me get fucked by someone you feel you’re better than right now, I’m sure. But I hope what you see will make you want to learn. You may get pissed off, but I know you won’t be able to stop watching.”

“You’re a bitch,” I said. And I meant it. This was a power play if there ever was one.

“Yeah, I know that too,” she said as she pushed Michael away and turned to face me. Her breasts were gloriously firm, her dark nipples erect. Her tummy was flat and well-defined. And her pussy was apparently shaved or very closely trimmed. She put one hand on her hip and, as she did, Michael reached around her from behind and began to caress her boobs.

“Is your dick hard yet, Tyler?” she asked.

“Bitch, my big fat dick’s plenty hard,” I said.

She chuckled. “Well, you let me know when you cum, OK big boy?”

“Fuck you.”

“I’ll let Michael take of that, thanks.”

She took Michael by the arm and directed him to squat in front of her. As he emerged from behind her, I could see that he was well-hung indeed. As for his build, he was at least an inch or two shorter than me, though quite a bit more muscular. She positioned his face in front of her pussy and he proceeded to eat her out again. As he did so, she pulled his face into her and slowly began to grind herself into him, throwing her head back in pleasure and breathing heavily into the phone.

I just stood there stroking my throbbing cock. She already had me more turned on than I’d been in a long time. She lifted one of her legs and propped it up over his shoulder. It sent chills through my body to think of her sweet twat opened up for him like that.

“Oh yeah,” she groaned, as Michael did his best to satisfy her. I didn’t understand what she saw in this little punk. He was maybe 20 years old at best. He couldn’t possibly satisfy her.

“You know,” she said after a few moments, “he’s not half bad at this. But what I really like about this young man is his penis.”

She pulled him up to stand in front of her.

“Turn around so Tyler over there can get a good view, sweetie,” she said to him.

His eight thick inches were aimed at her flawless face. She cupped his considerable balls and sighed. “I think I might have to put the phone down for this, Tyler. I hope you don’t mind. Try to hold out, though, OK?”

With that, she set the phone on the floor, leaned forward and licked the length of his shaft from the base to the tip several times. Then, gripping his rod with one hand and stroking his balls with the other, she circled the circumcised head of his dick with her tongue, getting it very wet with her saliva. Finally, she looked up at him, and then spit on his already slimy shaft before opening wide and going down on him. Michael was clearly pleased and he tilted his head back as she worked on him energetically. She definitely knew what she was doing and my own cock bounced to the rhythm of the simulated blow job I was administering with my own hand.

She kept this up for some time, alternating her angle of attack, varying her speed, but always keeping eye contact with him. She seemed custom built for this as, after what seemed an interminably long time, she was still perched on her toes, bobbing back and forth, and vigorously pulling on his meat with her mouth. I imagined the toned muscles in her legs and back working to keep her balanced this way for such a long time. Finally, she reached around and grabbed his ass, forcing his dick deep into her mouth. She tilted her head forward and swallowed all eight inches of him – all the way to the base of his imposing dick. Unbelievably, she held him there for a long moment and then repeated the stunt again before she went back to bobbing back and forth in rapid fashion. Again she spat on his dick, then deep-throated him twice more. Finally, Michael reared his head back in ecstasy and I could hear him groan, “Fuck! You’re good.”

She let him go, paused to let him calm down, and picked up the phone.

“Tyler, you haven’t cum yet, I hope. We’re just getting started, you know.” I could see Michael still stroking his shaft in the background, breathing heavily.

“I can control myself, Anna,” I said, trying to mask the excitement in my voice. My dick was absolutely throbbing. It almost hurt.

“I’m glad to hear that,” she paused. “Tyler, I’m going to fuck this young man now. How would you like us to start?”

What kind of question was that?! I hardly knew how to answer. So I just said the first thing that came to my mind: “Ride him hard and let me see your tits.”

She laughed and then, turning to the Michael, she said, “You ready? Why don’t you come over here, honey.”

He appeared at the window. His cock was still rigidly standing at attention.

“Lie down,” she commanded him. “Tyler wants to see your dick in my pussy. Let’s accommodate him.”

He did as he was told and Anna quickly straddled his legs. She bent over and gave his cock and good, deep suck, then spat on him again.

“You’ve have such a nice penis, Michael. Let’s see what you can do with it.”

She positioned herself above him then slowly lowered herself onto him, taking just the first inch or two inside her. She sighed with pleasure, adjusted her angle, and then lowered her body to take him all the way inside her. Michael arched his back and closed his eyes. Anna just smiled and began to slowly rock her hips back and forth, side to side.

“Mmmm. Such a nice, big boy,” she sighed. “Tyler, let me put you on speaker so I can fuck this nice man properly.”

She set the phone on his chest, lifted herself up and then went back down on him. Michael bit his lip.

“Goddammit!” he exclaimed. “Such a fucking tight pussy!”

“The better to fuck you with, my dear,” she shot back, and began to ride him with a rhythm.

She kept up her pace for quite some time, fucking him more and more ardently as her arousal built up within her. I must say that I was absolutely stunned. The way her tits bounced as she rode him – the way her abs contracted as she squeezed his hefty shaft – the way she arched her back – the way she licked her lips and smiled as the young Michael struggled desperately to keep from blowing his load into her hot cunt. Fuck! Even I urgently wanted to cum. What a bitch! My mind raced. I had to fucking have her! … And then I got an idea.

“Fuck her!” I thought to myself. “She may think she’s got me in the palm of her hand, that she’s the fucking boss, but she doesn’t really know me.” I walked away from the window and began to get dressed. I knew what I would do. I was going to fuck this woman and she was going to like it.