View Single Post
Old 04-21-2006, 10:10 AM
>squint<

part 4

I could hear her moans of pleasure. “Oooh, yeah. Ohhh.”

“Anna, you’re so fucking hot,” I breathed into the phone as I quietly slipped into some clothes. “I want to see your ass on the glass. How about get your stud boy, there, to fuck the hell out of you against the window?”

“I’m going to make the decisions now, Tyler,” she shot back amidst some pretty heavy breathing. “Michael is doing a nice job as is.”

I needed to change her mind. I was almost dressed and I wanted her face turned away from the window so I could carry out my little plan.

“Oh, yeah?” I shot back. “I thought you preferred men who exceeded the standard, but maybe I was wrong. It must have been a real hard sell for you to woo Mr. Community College up to your room. But I guess you take what you can get.” I went back to the window to see her reaction.

Anna just laughed and kept riding him. When she spoke she sounded only slightly annoyed. “Tyler, honey, I know men. Mr. Community College here has already demonstrated to me that he has what it takes. I wonder, though, how long you would last with me.”

I grinned at the thought.

She stopped fucking him, looked down at Michael, and continued: “Michael, dear, our friend Tyler wants to see you fuck me like a man. Shall we oblige him?”

She dismounted him and stood up. Again I was struck by her amazing body. Absolutely perfect. Michael got up as well. His impressive cannon, covered with her juices, was poised at 45 degrees.

“Come to Mama,” Anna said triumphantly.

I could see Michael’s grin. Admittedly, he was performing admirably so far. But I’d noticed his heavy breathing and the tension in his voice. I was hoping she had overestimated him.

I stayed at the window long enough to see him lift her up, press her against the cool glass and force his glistening shaft up inside her.

“Fuck, yeah!” she said with unabashed delight. “Fuck me, honey.”

It was a compelling sight, but I turned and left my room. I could hear Michael’s guttural sighs on the phone as he worked to satisfy her. I was betting he’d lose his composure fairly quickly as he fucked her up against the window, giving his all to repeatedly thrust his dick deep into her tight, demanding pussy. After the kid had spent himself, which I knew had to be soon, she’d be so horny, so hungry for satisfaction, that she’d be ready to invite me in and deliver what Michael had been incapable of.
I jogged down the stairs and down the hall, leaving the hotel and heading across the parking lot. Anna was obviously enjoying him.

“Oooh, Ohh! OOOoooo! Yes! Oh, fuck me good!” She was insistent. “Don’t fucking stop!”

Michael was grunting loudly with each thrust. Practically yelling. “Yeah! Unnh!”

I glanced up to her room. If you weren’t looking for it, you might not see it. But I knew exactly what I was looking for and I could see Anna’s ass bouncing up and down against the glass as Michael kept pounding her from below. His efforts to please her were impressive and I slowed my pace, beginning to wonder if I’d been the one who’d been wrong about Michael’s abilities.

I eventually reached the door to her hotel and went in. I ignored the man at the desk, who eyed me as I walked in. I tried to act like I knew exactly where I was going, and looked for the stairs. Michael was pumping her pussy vigorously now, panting as he did so. Anna sounded close to cumming. I prayed for Michael to lose control.

“Oh God!” she moaned. Her breathing was rapid. “More! More!”

I spotted the stairs and tried to act calm as I walked over to them. But with each step I took, her passion grew more intense, her cries grew louder, and her young lover plunged his rod into her faster and more adamantly. My cock strained against my pants. I could feel a bit of pre-cum against my skin.

Finally I reached the stairwell. “Fucking cum already, Michael!” I thought, as I mounted the stairs. But as I climbed higher, Anna’s ecstatic cries grew more and more passionate until, just as I reached the second floor, she burst into a series of sharp, fiery animal cries.

“Aaaah! Oooh! Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck!” I could hear the sound of her orgasmic shouts in the hall.

I headed for the room I understood to be hers.

As I reached the door, I heard her clearly: “Oooooooh! Goddamn! Keep fucking me, baby,” she shouted.

And – unbelievably – he did. Again and again, I heard his grunts as he pounded her into oblivion. I was thoroughly dejected, but my stiff, engorged dick still pulsated to the rhythm of my quickened heart. My breathing was heavy. I wanted to despise her. But all I could think about was what it would feel like to fuck her. All I wanted was to fuck her.

She had been right. Bitch.

A minute passed and still he was repeatedly filling her with his substantial staff. She was getting close to another climax. Her cries were more like squeals, now, as she gave herself to him with utter abandon. “Oh God! No! Yes! Oooo-ooo-ooo-ooooh!”

He was relentless and she soon came again, this time with a scream followed by what seemed like a full minute of loud, guttural cries. She was still cumming. Damn. I almost wished I had stayed and watched. I could only imagine the convulsions that rocked her body.

My cock was at the bursting point. It ached for release. I put my hand to my face. I was sweating.

“God!” It was Michael this time. His grunting grew louder until he at last shouted to announce his own orgasm.

When he was finished, the room grew quiet, though I could still hear them panting on the phone. I waited a moment, and then spoke.

“I bet you’re pleased,” I said into the phone. No answer; then a rustle of motion.

“What?” she said breathlessly. Her breathing was heavy.

“I bet you are pleased,” I repeated.

“A good bet,” she was barely able to speak.

“You’re a fantastic slut. You love cock, don’t you?”

“I do, Tyler,” she sighed. “I love big, hard cocks. Especially cocks that can fuck me like that. I bet you enjoyed the show. Did you shoot your load all over the window?”

“Baby, I’m just warming up,” I said.

“Oh, I’m sure.” she chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

I heard her whisper to Michael, “No, let me clean you off,” followed by a slurping sound as she sucked his cock clean. Michael moaned with pleasure. I imagined her milking every last drop out of him. What a slut! Goddamn, I wanted to fuck her! I decided to make one last gamble. I hoped I wouldn’t lose this one.

“I bet you want to fuck some more cock like that right now, don’t you,” I said when it sounded like she was finished.

“Oh … I’m sorry, Tyler. … Were you hoping to fuck me too?” she laughed. “Have I gotten you all worked up? Are desperate to have me? Listen, I’ll stick with Michael. I could fuck this stud’s cock all night long.”

“But I don’t suppose your little Michael is ready for another round yet.”

“Oh, Tyler, you’d be surprised,” she said. “Ever heard of the PC muscle? Tantric sex? Michael has.”

She was gloating. I was pissed. But then I heard Michael speak.

“Let’s go, babe. Put the phone down.”

“I’m sorry,” she continued, “but I think you’d have an awfully hard time living up to Mr. Community College. Just stay put and enjoy the show if you want to. Go ahead and jerk off, if you haven’t already.”

I heard her moan lightly, and then, with a laugh, “Damn, I love your cock, Mr. Community College.”

I was humiliated, confused, and frustrated. Without thinking I pounded on the door.