View Single Post
Old 04-21-2006, 10:11 AM
>squint<

part 5

“Is that you, Tyler? Jeez.”

“Open the door and find out,” I said.

“Tyler, I’m not interested. I’m finished talking to you.”

“You don’t know what you’re missing, Anna.”

She chuckled. “What could I possibly be missing? Let’s see: the frantic exertions of a middle-aged man overly eager to deposit his sperm inside me? Go away.”

Fuck! She was making fun of me, but my dick was still throbbing. I fucking had to have her. There had to be a way. I tried to come up with a plan, but I couldn’t think straight.

“How about a three-way?” I said a little too loudly for a hotel hallway. I know it sounded desperate, but I really was desperate.

“Good-bye, Tyler. Go back to your room and enjoy the show.” I waited for a minute. But all I could hear was the sound of Anna fucking that punk again.

I went back down the stairs. I didn’t want to, but I kept listening on the phone. I had no idea how he was doing it, but he was fucking her again. His strokes were steady and unrelenting. Anna was purring and cooing with pleasure. I walked slowly through the lobby and back outside. I was numb. The sounds of their lovemaking made me sick, but I felt compelled to listen.

Once in the parking lot, I looked up to her window, but I couldn’t see them. I shuffled across the parking lot and up to my room. Anna was again close to orgasm. Her fevered cries echoed in my ear. As I got to my window, she reached her peak. I stared across to her room. There, on her bed, I could see her body writhe and quiver under Michael as she came once again. It was powerful. Michael continued to stimulate her with long, steady strokes of his piston-like manhood, his muscular ass contracting with each push into her. Her orgasm came in waves, rising and falling and rising again, continuing for what seemed like forever. When she was finally done, he rolled off of her, his potent muscle resting against his abdomen. She picked up the phone again.

“Fuck, he’s good,” she sighed. “You still there, Tyler?”

I didn’t answer.

“I’ll bet you are,” she said. “Watch this.”

She set the phone back down on the bed, then bent over him and began to gratify him orally. After a moment he arched his back and thrust his dick deep into her mouth. She took almost all of him as he held her head in place and forced his dick into her again and again, shuddering as he did so.

I felt humiliated, but I continued to watch. He said something to her but I couldn’t it out.

I could hear her laughing as she got up and walked to her suitcase. She dug around for something and went back to the bed with a bottle of what I supposed to be lube. Michael sat up and suddenly I could hear again.

“What are you up to now, baby?” Michael asked.

“Use your imagination,” she said. “I’ve got more than one place to put that thing, you know.”

Surely she was joking, I thought. But I was wrong. Michael was still very hard, and he stood and took the lube. Anna stroked his dick briefly and then bent over the bed to present her ass to him. As he began to lube up her asshole, she grabbed the phone once again.

“Tyler, sweetie, I can see that you’re still with me. Don’t feel bad. Just enjoy it. I’m going to let Michael fuck me in my ass now. You shouldn’t feel like any less of a man. Michael has just learned how to control his orgasms a little better than most. I want to …”

She moaned loudly. Michael had interrupted her little speech by poking her sphincter with the end of his stick.

“Fuck! … Tyler, pay attention. … Aaah! Be patient! … Tyler, I like you. That’s why I want you to see this. You just need to remember two little letters. P and C. Someday, when you’ve got it figured out – when you think you can put your ego aside and really fuck like a man – you can look me up. You can ask Michael how to contact me. He’s really …”

He reached over, took the phone from her and hung it up.

I let my own phone fall to the ground. Michael was carefully but forcefully entering Anna’s tight little asshole. Her eyes were closed and she winced just once or twice. But then, as he slowly sunk more and more of his meat into her, she relaxed more fully, allowing her torso to fall to the bed. He held her ass up high as he began to quicken his pace. He completely controlled her. She was his plaything. She was turned toward me and I could see an expression of wild, blissful abandonment settle onto her face. Her eyes had rolled back into her head.

He simply controlled her now. He fucked her ass with confidence and authority, sliding his amazing, thick member in and out of her with ease, his balls slapping her pussy on each downstroke. He was unrushed, relaxed, in charge. She was his fuck toy. I looked again at her face. She was gasping with pleasure, fingering her pussy, lost to the world. My own dick – a nice, thick, seven-inch specimen I had once taken great pride in – suddenly burst into involuntary spasms and I spilled my sperm onto the window … just as she’d said I would.

It was enough. They were still fucking but I closed the curtain. I turned and went to the shower, unsure of what I should do with myself.

THE END … for now.

FEEDBACK WOULD BE NICE. (see feedback page) THANX.