Thread: jaimie
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2006, 10:52 AM

Going to Janesville

Jaimie and I made plans to go to Janesville for the weekend, I told my wife it was for a show, jaimie gave the same excuse. Friday rolled around and I packed up my stuff and called Jaimie, he was packed and ready.

I picked him up and we headed west to Janesville. We checked into the holiday inn, and went to unload our stuff, As we got into the room Jaimie came over and kissed me. he put his tongue into my mouth probing it and I swirled my tongue around his. I pulled him by the hand over to the bed and pulled him down and started to kiss his face nuzzling his neck. I started to bite his ear and moved back to his mouth and kissed him again. I held his face in my hands and kissed him, probing his mouth with my tongue.

I started to unbutton his shirt and kissing his chest stopping at his nipples to lick and chew on them, I had his shirt unbuttoned and all the way off and i pulled mine over my head, Jaimie was fondling my chest and pinching my nipples. I pushed him back and reached down to unbuckle his pants, I reached to pull them down and he was wearing his wife's panties nice pink ones with a red rose. His cock was sticking out of the top like a snake coming out it's hole. I pulled his pants down and pulled off his shoes and pants and threw them to the side. I kissed my way down his body to just above his cock it was hard and waiting his balls were tight in his nut sack the outline of it showed through the panties. He was pulling on my pants and trying to get them down. I stood up and kicked them off and lay down facing his cock. I licked the head and the 3 inches sticking out of the panties. I could feel him playing with my cock and balls, I lifted his cock away from his stomach and licked the top side.

I was fascinated by his wife's panties and how they showed off his cock. I hooked my thumbs on each side and pulled them down, he lifted his knees as I did so and I pulled them off and brought them to my nose. I could smell him. We were laying side by side, as i took jaimie's cock into my mouth I could feel his hot breath on mine. I took the head in and twirled my tongue around it. making sure to swab it good i could feel his lips and tongue working my cock. I started to suck his cock with abandon, bobbing my head on it, I was able to swallow the whole thing almost everytime. Jaimie was taking mine and I could feel his warm mouth and lips on my skin. I slowed down a bit and popped his cock out and lifted his leg so i could suck his balls, I licked the spot between his balls and asshole darting my tongue to his asshole sticking it inside. Jaimie was concentrating on sucking my cock and it felt wonderful. i went back to sucking his cock i need to taste his cum, using the flat of my tongue as I went own I held his cock in my mouth for as long as I could deep throating him he was trying the same but couldn't control his gag reflex. I had him back off a bit and just bob on what he could take i would teach him later.

I went back down onhis cock taking it all the way, I stuck my index finger in his ass making him twitch towards me, his hips started to jerk and he was trying to fuck my face I opened my mouth and let him buck inside me keeping my lips tight enough to let him feel it. His hips started to buck faster and I could hear his muffled groans and his cock started to swell and twitch I got ready for his cum, it spurted out like lava spurt after spurt of cumm shooting off in my mouth, I fought to swallow it all I got most of it and started sucking his cock as it started to soften. I was close myself and as Joaimei tried to take me deep i shot of my first spurt, it hit the back of his throat and he came up to swallow and I shot more in his mouth i could see it leaking out on his chhe and chin he went back down and swallowed more of my cock and tried to swallow the cum he coughed and gagged. He swallowed what he could.

i maneuvered around so that I was facing him and kissed him probing his mouth, licking the extra cum from his face, we kissed and hugged and cuddled, and rested.

We knew we had to get that first one out of the way so we could get down to some real fun this weekend. i had a friend I wanted jaimie to meet, and he was looking forward to having another white cum slut. I held jaimie for awhile kissing his forehead. telling him about my friend, jaimie wasn't sure but i said it would be ok.