Thread: jaimie
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2006, 10:05 AM

Jaimie gets a show

Jamie and I shared Preston's cock slowly taking turns licking it and sucking it, one would suck the shaft and the other would suck Preston's balls. Sometimes our mouths would meet and we wouls share a kiss. Preston was laying back fingering my asshole,inserting one finger and then another. he was getting my ass loosened to take his cock.

I had done this many times before, but jaimie had never witnessed it. jaimie and I continued to suck and fondle Preston's black snake as it got harder, I told Jaimie to get the KY warming gel. I sucked Pres's balls as Jaimie rubbed the gel onto Pres's cock. His hand barely fit around it, it became slippery and shiney as he worked the gel in. I continued to suck on Pres's balls and lick his asshole. Pres motioned for Jaimie to get behind me, He told Jaimie to start licking my ass. I felt his tongue on my ass and pushed back towards it, he licked and sucked my ass filling it with his saliva, I then felt his hands rubbing the gel in. He put his fingers in my ass first one then worked his way up to two and finally three fingers were in my ass. Jaimie wiggled his fingers around inside me gently rubbing the inside of my anus.

Preston, sat up and with his back on some pillows and head board told me what he wanted. I straddled his hips, and squatted over his cock, I was facing him and had my hands on the headboard. jaimie was holding Pres's cock and guiding it into my ass. I lowered myself down until I felt his head at my opening. I slowly lowered myself onto Pres's cock, the head pushed into my anus, I didn't want to hurt him. Slowly owering myself the head went in, I stopped for a bit to adjust to his size. Jaimie was still holding onto his cock, I went a bit lower taking in about 5 inches of the black cock into my ass, I still couldn't feel jaimie's hand yet. I squeezed Pres's cock with my ass muscles looking at him and smiled. He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me down lower. I slid down and after a few minutes i could feel him all the way in. I was sitting on his lap impaled on his cock. My hands were squeezing the head board. Pres said "ride me Bitch" I started to go up and slowly down again riding his cock like I was a woman. All the while jaimie watched in fascination as my ass swallowed that magnificent cock. I used the head board for leverage pulling my self up and sliding down on pres's cock.

Pres told jaimie to stradle him and face me, he told me to slow down and when jaimie was ready and his cock even with my mouth I took it in. I had 11.5 inches of cock in my ass and at least an 8 inch one in my mouth. I started to move again wiggling my hips and squeezing my ass muscles and sucking on Jaimie. My hands were still on the head board and pres was guiding my hips on his cock. jaimie had his hands on my head, pulling my mouth onto his cock.

I bounced up and down as I went up jaimie's cock went into my throat and as I went down pres's cock filled my ass. we had such a rythym going I didn't want it to stop. Then Jaimie held onto my head and grunted and started to thrust into my mouth he shot a huge gob of cum into my mouth and suckled it like a tit sucking and swallowing it down jaimie's hips were jerking and he was moaning finally his cum subsided and his cock fell out of my mouth I continued to bounce on pres's cock, He grabbed my hips and thrust upwards I reached behind me and fondled his huge balls and felt them contract as he shot of in my ass, he kept thrusting into my ass, his hips jerking and his cum shooting off inside me set me off and I shot all over his chest and stomach. Finally I stopped bouncing and Pres stopped thrusting we sat there facinf each other. I leaned down and kissed him on the mouth. he pushed his tongue into mine I sucked his tongue. I leaned back after out kiss and jaimie put his head beteen us and kissed and licked my cum from Preston's chest and stomach.

when he was finished he took my cock itno his mouth and sucked what was left out. h eleaned over and preston kissed him as i watched, a twinge of jealsousy flickered through me. the Jaimie leaned over and kissed me. he helped me of of preston's cock. We got a towel and cleaned off his cock and and with our heads at his groin we lay there exxhausted for now, i could feel the cum in my ass leaking down my legs and I didn't care. We lay there jsut resting and waiting. jaimie thanked me for bringing him to Preston, Preston just fondled our heads rubbing them. I was happy, and I knew and jaimie knew that his ass would be next.