View Single Post
Old 10-23-2006, 02:55 PM
Sin Diesel

Thumbs up

A few hours before work this morning.

I was reading volume 2 of the erotic comic The Young Witches. (for erotica fans and comic book readers I recommend the volumes highly) The whole book has many lovely detailed sex scenes throughout, but one in particular set my fire off. There is this pleasingly zaftig maid character that gets taken from behind by the master of the house (actually Dr. Jekyll) while she gives a blowjob to his young assistant. She is supposed to be a bonafide lesbian, but she performs her duty even as she initially struggles. The two men take her busty, fleshy body with abandon until they have gushing, howlingly rapturous climaxes in her mouth and in her ass.

I don't know why that scene in particular burned itself into my brain. Maybe it was the busty blonde matronly maid with her milky white ass in the air and floppy tits bouncing...or her getting taken against her lesbian nature as the men feed her their creamy DNA in pure lust...or maybe I have a latent maid uniform fetish I should explore...all I know is that the scene was just so intense that I had to do a little self-loving or go thru the whole day in priapated agony at work. Which actually is what I'm going thru now having revisited the memory in typing it here!

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

IrezumiKiss' "Erotique Nonstop" — original, libertine, dirty drawings for your pleasure:
FINALLY updated! 5/6/08
More 5/6/08

Irezumi Kiss' Library.com Page - a comprehensive listing of my bibliophilic erotic inspirations & other readin's whut I digs