View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 01:15 PM

Adrianna was now laughing, and the old man starting to soften. Suddenly the stupidity of the whole situation hit us...and we all laughed.

"while you are up there...you better make me a drink too."

I wrapped myself in the robe, and went to the bar, I heard the hair dryer in the bathroom. She really was cleaning my trousers. The old man took the drink from me.

"Funny," he said, "Being with a woman like Adrianna is wonderful, but things always happen. This is of course the weirdest but...".Jean Pierre proceeded to explain that he had been married 40 years, raised a family run a business, but then suddenly it had all come to an end. His wife and the love of his life died, His sons ousted him from his business and he had begun to drift around europe alone.

"when I met Adrianna, something clicked. I know she is with an old man, but she gave me somthing I never had..and hell, i'll die a happy old man." The scotch was good, I felt buzzed and I was enjoying the Jean Pierre when the door to the bathroom opened, framed in the doorway with my trousers over her arm was Adrianna, the light from the room highlighting her wonderful curves through the thin silk. I swallowed involunentarily.

"what a way to go..." i murmurred.
"What?" said Jean Pierre
"nothing...."
"Nothing?" he said and raised an eyebrow. I blushed, it was getting to be an odd habit here. "Adrianna, my love, I think you have teased the poor man enough, please"
"MMmm' said Adrianna, I looked at Jean Pierre. He smiled back at me. and nodded towards Adrianna. She came towards me, holding out the trousers.