View Single Post
Old 12-15-2001, 04:18 AM
No Longer Pixies User!!!

I prefer "inadequate" guys

to start this off with, let me just inform all you men, that size means absolutly jack to some of us. I had an ex that was 14" and as big around as a pop can, but if you think that was so gret think again. The damn thing couldn't fit. Tried everything it just wouldn't go. If thats what you want fine for you, but I can tell you from what he has said that being large sucks. Say goodbye to any sex involving the word deep.. ie deep throat, deep thrusts.

I happen to be one of those woman thats tilted. If you are over 7" keep it on your side of the bed and even if your 6-7, you can forget about deep penetration.. a force like that makes me want to blow chunks.. not exactly a turn on.

Maybe its me, but men that may not have been blessed with what they consider above average dicks tend to make up for it with other skills. One ex I had was about 3 inches erect, but god did that mans toungue work some magic. I used to walk around with a permanant flush when we were dating.

Oh and by the way, so what if my chest is starting to sag, saddle bags are no longer a thing for horses and my but bounces fine by itself withought the quarters. Its all in your attitude. I've had no problems in the past finding lovers, not because I look like a model , actually quite the opposite, its because I am self aware. I know that if a guy can get past the first impression, he won't regret passing up that skinny girl for me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg christmas.jpg (48.3 KB, 3140 views)