View Single Post
Old 12-06-2002, 05:47 AM

My phone rang about 4:20, it was Pam. She said "ready to go have one". I said "sure, we need to stop by the dealership so I can square up with them then we can go. She said that would be fine. After we were done at the dealership, we decided to just leave my car there since I lived fairly close, and we just drove to the local favorite watering hole. We had a couple and were really enjoying ourselves when suddenly I felt her shoe on my leg. She kicked the heel off and started to caress my shin with the bottom of her right foot. I tried to ignore it thinking it was accidental. Then I felt her left hand on my thigh. I knew now it wasn't an accident and started to play as well. We talked a little about her man (Dan) and she didn't seem real excited about it and mentioned he was out of town for a couple days. With that she got up and went to the ladies room. I didn't know if that was to change the subject or what. While she was gone I slid her seat over closer to mine. I wanted to be able to comfortably rest my arm on her seatback when she returned. When she returned I asked if she had time for another or if she wanted to go. She said "I have all night", so we orderd another. When the drinks came, I handed hers to her and put my arm behind her as we toasted. As before, her foot was on my leg and she rested her left hand on my thigh. I thought what the hell, I gently put my hand on her back and started rubbing it to get her reaction. She seemed to like it and pushed in to me a little. After a while we got kind of quiet and were just looking at eachother. She said "what's the matter"? I said "nothing, why"? She said "you have this look". I said "what look"? She said "like you want to kiss me". I about fell out of my chair. I said "well, I do, but I know we're friends and you're seeing someone". With that, she leaned in closer and said "I think what you need to worry about is me and how you're getting back home". Don't ask me twice. Our lips touched and we started kissing gently as our tongues then met. I was getting really hot and I put my hand on her thigh. She grabbed it and I thought uh oh. But, she just held on to it tightly. We broke our kiss and I asked her if she could take me to get my car. She replied, only if you invite me over for a nightcap!