Thread: Pool party
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2003, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

I stepped out and immediately ws noticed by many of our friends. "Hey, great suit," one of them yelled. I smiled inwardly as Rick and Michelle both turned to see what was going on. Rick did a double take as I'm sure he couldn't believe it was me that was dressed so provocatively. I sauntered around a bit making sure to swing my hips a little more than normal. I could feel lots of eyes upon me- male and female. I grabbed a drink and downed it quickly as I did not want to lose the courage it took to dress this way. I had a second drink and thought, "what the hell, if everyone is going to look, I'm going to give them something to look at." I walked over to the diving board and climbed up the steps and walked out on the board. I heard a whistle behind me. I walked out onto the end of the board and proceeded to dive in. The force of the dive took my top completely off leaving my 38 D's bare naked. I acted shocked and surprised and started thrasing about as if I couldn't find my top. I swam over to the side of the pool and got out trying to use one arm to cover my breasts. Rick came over and yelled, "Dammit! would you put your top back on." I looked back into the water and saw my top had floated over to the side. I calmly bent over to pick it up giving anyone who wanted ample time to check my my boobs out. Rick grabbed my and pulled me into the house and started yelling at me. I told him if he could have some fun, so could I. He stormed off very angry. "That will teach him," I thought to myself. As I debated what to do next Michelle walked in. I definetely did not want to talk to that bitch as she was the main cause of all my anger. "What the hell do you want," I said as mean as I could. "I just came in to compliment you on your little show out there," she said. I never knew you could be so brazen." Well, this certainly took me a little off guard. I decided to continue being mean to her. "Yeah, so I flashed my tits - what about it?" "Well," she stammered and then she started fidgiting. "Well what," I shot back. "You got a problem with that?" "No," she said "it's just that ..." "Out with it," I demanded. "Oh, this is so embarrassing" she stammered out. "I .. I would... "Would like what" I shouted at her. "Would you show them to me me again, " she whispered and hung her head. So, this little bitch wanted to see my tits. "Why do you want to see them again?" "I never knew thaey were so big and... it sorta excited me." Well shit, that statement nearly knocked me over. This bitch was attracted to my tits. I decided to see how much fun I could have. "Follow me, " I said. I preceeded to lead her upstairs to my bedroom. "So you want to look at my tits do you?" "Yes" "Is that all you want to do with them" "No," she said. "What else would you like to do with them? " "Could I... could I put my mouth on them?" Hell, I was totally freaked out by this time. The girl who I thought was getting fucked all the time was asking me if she could put her mouth on my tits. I decided to play this for all it was worth. "How bad do you want my tits?" "What would you do for a taste of my tits?" "Anything you say." "Anything."
"OK, take off everything you're wearing." I couldn't believe my eyes as she started to disrobe in front of me. This beautiful bitch was actually stripping naked in front of me. When she was naked I said, "turn around slowly, I want to see all of you." She slowly turned around letting me see all of her naked glory. "Lay on the bed'" I ordered. "Spread your legs bitch, I want to see your pussy hole." My eyes were treated to a sight of a clean-shaven pussy. "Now, play with yourself, I want to see how you get yourself off." "Please don't ask me to do that, it's too embarrassing." "Do you still want to suck my tits?" "Yes" "Then show me how you get off." Michelle preceeded to wet a couple of fingers and started playing with her clit. I decided to take my top off and see if I could get her to cum. When my tits came into view she moaned, "so beautiful" and stuck two fingers from her other hand into her wide open cunt. This bitch was actually going to get off. I walked over and dangled my tits just out of reach from her mouth. "Oh please, let me suck them." I lowered them to where her tongue could reach my nipples. She frantically started licking which made my nipples very erect. She was surprising me with how well she could tit-suck. I wondered if she had ever done this before. I let her lick first one and then the other as continued to play with her clit and pussy. I stood back up and told her to lick the juices from her fingers. She acted like a starving women as she slurped every last bit of juice from her fingers. "Are you ready to come yet?" "Very close, " was her reply. I put my mouth next to her ear and whispered, "what will put you over the top?" She said, "let me lick your pussy. " "Beg me" "Please, let me lick your pussy. I want to taste you so bad. Please put your pussy right on top of my mouth and let me taste your juices." I took my bottoms off and sat on her lips. She immediately stuck her tongue inside and started licking. She then groaned very loudly and screamed, "I'm cumming!!!... oh shit, I'm cumming!!!. I felt myself getting close to an orgasm so I grabbed her head and put it back on my pussy. She started licking again and I couldn't back any longer. I started drowing her as I actually spurt juice when I come. I had my head thrown back and was really enjoying myself when in walked Rick.