Thread: Pool party
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2003, 09:26 PM

I almost laughed out loud when I saw the look on Rick's face. His eyes were wide, almost bulging in fact, and his mouth just hung open like a fish on a hook. With a demure little grin I moved from Michelle's face and climbed from the bed before picking up my bikini from the floor.

As I recaptured the heaving globes of my breasts within the skimpy scraps of cloth and tied the thin strings into a knot behind my back, I glanced over towards Michelle. She was simply laying on the bed, her luscious body on display, as she drew in calming breaths. I couldn't help but sneer as I looked to Rick. The bastard was just standing there, staring unblinkingly at Michelle, and with a bulge tenting the front of his swim trunks that would have been impressive and inviting under other circumstances. However, it did nothing but piss me off further.

Scooping up my bottoms as tied the thin strings along either hip and adjusted the thin red string so it dipped comfortably between the twin globes of my bottom. Without giving it much thought, I quickly went over and recovered Michelle's bikini from where she had dropped it then started toward the door without so much as I backward glancce towards her.

While I proceeded to walk by Rick, he finally found the willpower to pull his eyes from that slut's nakedness and look at me. With a dull look in his eyes, he reached over and lightly grasped my upper arm and asked, "What just happened here?"

I rolled my eyes and gave him a charming smile as I replied, "What? You think you're the only one who can be friends with her"

Tugging my arm from his grasp, I muttered, "Asshole," before scampering down the stairs.

Walking back out to the pool, I imagined that by now that bitch already had Rick's cock down her throat, I threw her bikini into the shimmering water then calmly padded over to the ice chest in order to grab a beer. I couldn't help but smile as I noticed the stares and appreciative looks of some of our guests as they admired the sight of my tan body barely hidden beneath the tiny bikini as if I was advertising my goodies. Actually, I suppose I was and I found myself enjoying it more and more.

I made sure to make a production of leaning down slowly, and taking a long time in making my selection of what brand of beer I wanted, so that anyone who looked, and I knew several people were looking, could get a good long look at my bare ass, the tight globes seperated by the thin line of the red string, and the heavy hills of my breasts while they hung beneath my bent over frame and pressed against my top as if they would tumble free of the small strips of fabric at any second.

Finally figuring I had behaved the exhibitionist long enough, I grabbed a beer, I could have cared less what brand it was, and stood back up. Looking down, as I twisted the cap from the bottle, I saw a small half-moon shaped portion of flesh visible as the small cloth of my left bikini cup had slipped down a bit, exposing the small half-oval of my aereola. Not bothering to fix the cloth, I began walking around the pool, slowly weaving through the crowd on my way back to my lounger. Even as I saw eyes drop to the impressive swells of my breasts, and knowing that that dark half circle was clearly visible, I smiled as a delicious little feather tickled its way from my moistening quim and curled in my stomach.

Reaching my lounger, I set the beer on the patio table beside the chair and was getting ready to sit down adn resume my tanning, and think about what I should do to that bastard boyfriend of mine if he really was upstairs letting that little tramp suck him off, when someone came up from behind me and......